Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horde everynight up until the 13th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Horde everynight up until the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Horde everynight up until the 13th   Horde everynight up until the 13th EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:57 am

At around 8pm (UK time) I will be playing Horde every night for about 3-4 hours until the XP event is over on the 13th if anyone needs any Horde achievements or needs there wings or just wants to play send me message (gamertag UK Ninja) I'm dam good at Horde Shoot
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

PostSubject: Re: Horde everynight up until the 13th   Horde everynight up until the 13th EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 am

I would be down, but I just played on Courtyard and got my ass-kicked by actual Boomers. This "explosive" event is probably the hardest to hit Horde. :/

It's not very fun that 4 of them shoot at you from different parts of the map at the same time, and can actually kill you with mere splash damage; this goes on even further when you shoot them and they don't die as easy. o-o (The Boomshot, Torque, and even Frags are WAAAAAY underpowered in Horde.)

Oh, and I'm not too shabby either at Horde. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Horde everynight up until the 13th   Horde everynight up until the 13th EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am

Yea there's alot of boomshots flying around lol I've been hit by a few not even intended for me! The Courtyard is pretty open in that even if you hold the centre they still come in the up hallway and get you through the big gap to the centre. The boomshield comes in handy if you're good with any of the pistols but still at 3000XP per wave on casual or normal I aint complaining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

PostSubject: Re: Horde everynight up until the 13th   Horde everynight up until the 13th EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 am

Hmmm, still it would've been better with all-Tickers again. Razz

And it still, would've made sense. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horde everynight up until the 13th   Horde everynight up until the 13th Empty

Back to top Go down

Horde everynight up until the 13th
Page 1 of 1