Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GOW3fanboy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? Empty
PostSubject: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:14 am

I saw it on G4TV's E3 coverage last week:

GOW Vault

The leader of the Fragdolls put that pic up on twitter, looks awesome! Apparently it interacts with the game and flashes red when you're downed Very Happy

Does anyone else know anything about it?

I want to know where I can get one!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 am

Wow that is one awesome XBOX 360 but I have a feeling it's a modded one or if it's a legit production model I'm sure it's gonna cost shit loads.

Really it flashes red when your down that's pretty dam cool hard to believe though

Thought I would share the pic:

Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? CFLr

Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 pm

no its not modded, they sell the case in gamestop. Just the case not an xbox
Back to top Go down
GOW3fanboy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey Ninja the designer said it really does flash red with the game! I did some more searching and found this video on OfficialGCon's YouTube page:

Doesn't say anything about it on their Calibur11 website but I did hear someone on their facebook page say its only going to cost about $90, I thought it would cost hundreds!

Wonder when it comes out? Surprised
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm

too bad that standing your 360 up is BAD....good way to destroy your GoW3 lol
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 am

So it is official then and nice to see it in the video from all the angles with a ledge to put your controller on. I always have my XBOX stood up anyway so that aint a problem but I dunno if to spend $90 (which it that bad thought it would be alot more).

I'm definatley getting a Gears of War 3 controller hope you can buy them seperate from the Gears of War 3 console (not this one in this thread the other one)
Back to top Go down
GearsGuy
New Recruit
New Recruit
GearsGuy

Number of posts : 9
GOW cash : 9

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:50 pm

that is so bad ass! i want want one! too bad i am spending at least 400 dollars at midnight madness on gears 3! im buying the epic edition of gears 3, the replica of the retro lancer, the brand new limited edition controller, and the limited edition game guide! i dont know why i need a game guide for a game i have been playing for 6 years but i want it for my colletion! i cant wait for gears 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am gonna flip out when it comes out and never stop playing it! Chainsaw Chainsaw Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
GearsGuy
New Recruit
New Recruit
GearsGuy

Number of posts : 9
GOW cash : 9

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:15 am

i hope that the skull is face up so i can be able to put my xbox laying down becuase one time i had my xbox facing up and almost fell and broke so i will buy it if that happens! and does it light up every time your down? please tell me thanks! Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 am

It would be pretty difficult for it to fall over or even be knocked over it's got some pretty long feet lol so you shouldn't worry about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?   Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you see this new GOW gaming case at E3?
Page 1 of 1