Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info on Executions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Info on Executions Empty
PostSubject: Info on Executions   Info on Executions EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 am

* In the MeriStation TV interview, Cliff says there will be a ton of new executions in the game this time round and there will be an incentive for using them in multiplayer.

* Every weapon in the game has it's own execution, apart from the Snub pistol (which is used for Race Executions)

* Weapon specific executions must now be earned through gaining medals relevant to that weapon. Once unlocked, you can then freely use it to show off to your friends. Until they are unlocked, you'll do the race execution instead.

* After using a weapon specific execution enough, you earn the right to hold the execution button and prolong the execution for around 20 seconds.

* Locust Execution: Rip off their arm, and beat them to death with it

* COG Execution: The punching execution from Gears of War 2 is back, but only for COG players

* The Scorcher: Jammed into the enemies’ torso, the Scorcher is then fired, causing flames to come out of the body through the eyes and mouth.

* Sawed-off Double Barrel: The reloading catch is unhinged, wrapped around the neck of the enemy and then used to snap the enemies’ neck.

* Pendulum Lancer: Enemy is knocked onto their knees, has their head positioned and then has their throat cut.

* Mulcher Execution: slam enemy in the back; knee them in the head

* Lancer: Chainsaw is revved and shoved into your opponents exposed stomach. Huge spouts of blood fly.

* Digger Launcher: Enemy is kicked onto their back as you punt their head from their body.

* Gnasher: Swing the gun like a golf club as you pop their head for a nice drive.

* Gorgon: Player stand on enemy's shoulder and pistol whips them repeatedly until their head is pulped.

* Mortar/One Shot: Enemy's head is crushed under the weight and sheer force as you smash it down on them.

* Players will start off with the basic executions and will need to prove their proficiency with weapons in order to unlock new execution kills. Executions are now worth bonus experience points, so there's more to it now than simply embarrassing your opponent. These special executions are pretty long animations, so there's a risk/reward system associated with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Info on Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Executions   Info on Executions EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 am

Some of these are just sick and I can't wait to try some of them out especially ripping the arm off and beating them to death with it lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

Info on Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Executions   Info on Executions EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

I am personally looking forward to using the scorcher. That one sounds pretty good. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
COGKane
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COGKane

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 63
Gamertag : COGKane
GOW cash : 80

Info on Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Executions   Info on Executions EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 pm

* Gorgon: Player stand on enemy's shoulder and pistol whips them repeatedly until their head is pulped.

ha ha i would like to see this, i'm sure this will be an easy way to glitch out of a map. not that i do that but you know i can see someone doing it.
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

Info on Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Executions   Info on Executions EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am

i like the sawed-off imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Info on Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Executions   Info on Executions Empty

Back to top Go down

Info on Executions
Page 1 of 1