Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears of War 3 COG character guide

Go down 
+5
v Wookiee v
GearsGirl
Sole
Losthalo51
ThePublicNME
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Gears of War 3 COG character guide Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 am

We've done some work on the new Gears of War 3 characters the sections can be viewed below or you can view them all at Gears of War 3 Cog characters

Like a Star @ heaven Jace Stratton
Like a Star @ heaven Richard Prescott
Like a Star @ heaven Clayton Carmine
Like a Star @ heaven Bernadette Mataki
Like a Star @ heaven Samantha Byrne
Like a Star @ heaven Anya Stroud
Like a Star @ heaven Aaron Griffin
Like a Star @ heaven Adam Fenix
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:57 pm

cool nice list thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Nice description, maybe have to add more when the game releases since there probably more characters that haven't been announced yet.

Back to top Go down
GearsGirl
New Recruit
New Recruit
GearsGirl

Number of posts : 7
Gamertag : daddys lil igor
GOW cash : 9

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:03 pm

So there are now 3 female characters known? That's pretty cool. And someone told me that you would also be able to play as Myrrah. But I didnt believe it. Any comments on that subject? Then I was thinking maybe, they were talking about when you play Guardian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playfire.com/daddys_lil_igor
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:03 pm

GearsGirl wrote:
So there are now 3 female characters known? That's pretty cool. And someone told me that you would also be able to play as Myrrah. But I didnt believe it. Any comments on that subject? Then I was thinking maybe, they were talking about when you play Guardian.

You will indeed be able to play as her.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 am

GearsGirl wrote:

Yea you can play as Queen Myrrah but only on the 'Capture the Leader' mode although that was from the Beta so you might be able to play her in the other multiplayer modes in the retail version!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am

Ninja wrote:
GearsGirl wrote:

Yea you can play as Queen Myrrah but only on the 'Capture the Leader' mode although that was from the Beta so you might be able to play her in the other multiplayer modes in the retail version!

Pretty sure you will be able to.
Back to top Go down
GearsGirl
New Recruit
New Recruit
GearsGirl

Number of posts : 7
Gamertag : daddys lil igor
GOW cash : 9

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 am

AWESOME Very Happy Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playfire.com/daddys_lil_igor
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 am

Out of all the old and new characters in GoW 3, Clayton Carmine is the ulitmate of them all. SO much cooler than his brothers Smile
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Blizzard

Number of posts : 34
Gamertag : xBLiZZaRD ii
GOW cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:28 am

Disagreed with ^
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:52 am

Blizzard wrote:
Disagreed with ^
you'll hate my rank then lol but anyways I like clayton
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 am

Anthony > Clayton. This is facts since I've seen gameplay with Anthony. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 am

skill doesn't matter to me lol but oh well we all got different favorites
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:55 am

I didn't say skills. I said his character is better overall. He has different dialogue than C.Carmine.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 pm

sorry just assumed lol
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Blizzard wrote:
I didn't say skills. I said his character is better overall. He has different dialogue than C.Carmine.

How can you really judge C Carmine.. Gears of War 3 isn't even out yet.. Of course there dialogue will be different but if we are going by that, B Carmine has more Dialogue then A Carmine.. I'm not really getting what your saying.. But Clayton is the strongest out of B Carmine and A Carmine.. It's like putting a little nerd against a jock who works out 24/7. I don't see it happening.

There really isn't facts upon who is better. I would like to see the source your referring to. To me it's your opinion on whom you like better.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

alright let's chill now
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Losthalo51 wrote:
alright let's chill now

I'm not mad Razz.. I really want to know where he's getting his information lol.
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:45 am

gears 3 armour looks gay
Back to top Go down
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:45 am

YOUNG MONEY 511 wrote:
gears 3 armour looks gay

So, in English what does that mean? Homosexual or uncool? BTW, it's generally considered bad form to describe thing as gay past the age of 13. Use appropriate language becoming of a young man, Mr Young Money.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 am

It's his opinion dude.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 am

Mister_Wookiee wrote:
Blizzard wrote:

How can you really judge C Carmine.. Gears of War 3 isn't even out yet.. Of course there dialogue will be different but if we are going by that, B Carmine has more Dialogue then A Carmine.. I'm not really getting what your saying.. But Clayton is the strongest out of B Carmine and A Carmine.. It's like putting a little nerd against a jock who works out 24/7. I don't see it happening.

There really isn't facts upon who is better. I would like to see the source your referring to. To me it's your opinion on whom you like better.

I have played the retail at my friends house and got the chance to play as A.Carmine in Wingman. He had C.Carmine Unlocked so I played as him when we did a private match. After a whole match playing as C.Carmine and maybe 6 minutes playing as A.Carmine, I can say that A.Carmine was better x1000. I never said "more dialogue". I said, different.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 am

I still not understanding what makes him better lol.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 am

What he says/ The way he looks. The eyes are now glowing Blue. Not the Gears 1/2 where its just blue. They actually GLOW , like the armour in the game.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 am

Mister_Wookiee wrote:
Losthalo51 wrote:
alright let's chill now

I'm not mad Razz.. I really want to know where he's getting his information lol.

Sorry just very tired so I sometimes think something lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 COG character guide   Gears of War 3 COG character guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 COG character guide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next