Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need 1 or 2. No BK's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtL Duff
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

Need 1 or 2. No BK's Empty
PostSubject: Need 1 or 2. No BK's   Need 1 or 2. No BK's EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am

Message gt: DuFFine/ I BoDy WoRk I/ ABK R3DXP
Atlanta, GA

Need 1 or 2. Willing to replace one existing or keep him for reserve.

Don't worry about our name. You dont name your baby until you've made it or all the individuals have come up w/ the name together.

I attended a couple U.S Gaming Arena tourneys, Meadowlands 09, participated in OQL for Columbus 09 but decided not to attend thanks to modded controllers plaguing the qualifiers and smoke downs. Needless to say I walked away from the game.

Plan to add two competent, skilled players to team. If you have a friend who you already have developed chemistry w/ or just have good awareness, focus fire abilities, and can bounce/blindfire. No cry babies or unproductive big talk no walk players. Gamebattles team ladder will be participated in quite often, but more of emphasis on preparation for paid tournaments via scrims & LaN if possible.

GB username: SUP3R_DUFF

If you know your good but not proven its fine. Just be dedicated, open to constructive criticism/ as well as offer it/ and put the W above everything. Lets make em Jelly. Mad
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

Need 1 or 2. No BK's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need 1 or 2. No BK's   Need 1 or 2. No BK's EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 pm

also we will be holding tournies if your clan would like to participate when we get them set up
Back to top Go down

Need 1 or 2. No BK's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: CLANS :: Gaming Clans & Crews-
Jump to: