Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Initial Reactions

Go down 
+2
v Wookiee v
HellaPogi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HellaPogi
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
HellaPogi

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 60
Gamertag : J is Hella Pogi
GOW cash : 81

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 am

*have not touched SP*

So i dabbled in some multiplayer and people are already passed level 30 although it doesn't seem that hard, I played about 3 matches I'm level 6. I don't know if its cuz I got the game early but it seems to be laggy at times so servers may not be up to full potential but servers are great, could hop in and out of games.

The maps are great (will post map walkthrough eventually)
Trenches and thrash ball got obvious tweaking.
Lots of unlockables of course and I already see a plan for purchasing extra skins for weapons that cost money its listed as -1 but when you click to purchase you need a ridiculous amount of points crazy hilarious.

Beast mode you definitely need a team I tried by myself and its complete bullshit because you need different types of horde to get passed certain obstacles although it looks really fun.

--
I had a stream up but admins came in and told me to shut it down Razz
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:13 am

This one dude as the entire campaign on freaking youtube.. I avoided watching it.. I want to play through it and be surprised when me and my buddies play.. The only character I really want to know whether lives or dies is C. Carmine.. That's the only one.. And I one I didn't want to know,but that's thanks to some douche bags that decided to spam the forums with it. Not you of course.. Idiots earlier.

I hope the multiplayer isn't that easy to level up in.. I want level 100 to be hard to get.. Not easy as hell like your saying it is.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
robbie2883
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 5

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:50 am

level 100 will not be easy to get to.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:03 am

Ugh I'm hating these people who got it earlier than they were supposed to. Honestly I hope they get banned. Their ruining the game for everyone and robbie is right it's not going to be easy
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:51 am

what i wanna know is how they got it.........
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 am

Gamestop let it out early
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 am

I heard they were selling copys early on craigs list.. But I didn't check.. Gears of War 3 is one of the most leaked out games before the release then any other game I know of. It's kind of ridiculous. I notice a person on my list whose played the game already which is bullshit.. He doesn't even play Gears that much. But ya know.. EPIC gives it the people who aren't even dedicated to Gears.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 am

Mister_Wookiee wrote:
I heard they were selling copys early on craigs list.. But I didn't check.. Gears of War 3 is one of the most leaked out games before the release then any other game I know of. It's kind of ridiculous. I notice a person on my list whose played the game already which is bullshit.. He doesn't even play Gears that much. But ya know.. EPIC gives it the people who aren't even dedicated to Gears.
The reason is, is because they want them to be dedicated so they can get more money.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 am

That there makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 am

It's always been about money Laughing
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 am

I honestly think Cliffy B and Rob Ferguson are more for the community then money.. It's Microsoft who pushes this shit to.

And if you look on Ebay they are selling Copys of Gears of War 3 for the PlayStation 3.. I'm wondering Wtf.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:38 am

microsoft is the whole reason why it's costing a lot of money besides epic needing the money
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah.. Microsoft doesn't really need anymore money lol.. If you made 15Million Dollars every 5 seconds it would take you like 232 years to even make what they have now.. I've heard that somewhere.. Isn't that ridiculous?

Also, anyone know why people are trying to sell PS3 versions of Gears of War 3? That has to be a scam but I seen like 7 different people selling them.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:14 am

not sure why Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:38 am

I'm pissed that people have it early. I reported everyone who has it in my friend's list for having it. Tampering, and Cheating is what I selected. Even harassment. This personally hurts me, and I feel harassed, so it fits.

EPIC and MS should ban them all, or I won't be redeeming my pre-order.

....I wish I had that kind of willpower, but as it stands I lose sleep, and make messes dreaming of Gears 3. Laughing
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 am

Mike NFCT wrote:
I'm pissed that people have it early. I reported everyone who has it in my friend's list for having it. Tampering, and Cheating is what I selected. Even harassment. This personally hurts me, and I feel harassed, so it fits.

EPIC and MS should ban them all, or I won't be redeeming my pre-order.

....I wish I had that kind of willpower, but as it stands I lose sleep, and make messes dreaming of Gears 3. Laughing

Some people know people, which lets them get it early..

Some people ordered off a website and they shipped it to early.. Like Amazon. Not sure why some got it early and why the rest didn't.

Like I said on another post, I heard some people were getting it on Craigslist a week early.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 am

Yeah, Epic said anyone who's caught playing early would be banned from playing online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Initial Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Reactions   Initial Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Initial Reactions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: