Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anyone up for co-op?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scheezy
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
scheezy

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 47
Gamertag : ScHeEzY
GOW cash : 67

Is anyone up for co-op? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone up for co-op?   Is anyone up for co-op? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:41 am

hey, i just picked up gears 3 yesterday, and haven't done much. don't worry though, i've played the previous gears so i'm not a complete rookie, just need to get used to the controls again.

anyway, i'm looking for three other people, regardless of how good they are, to attempt hardcore today, and maybe venture out in to some co op and try and see how we work together and whatnot.

anyways, if anyone's interested i'm online now, but probably won't start playing for a bit, so feel free to send me a friend request.

i've just finished the first act, but i'm willing to start over as i haven't gotten any of the collectibles.

GT - scheezy
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone up for co-op?   Is anyone up for co-op? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:09 am

Im down feel free to add me YOUNG MONEY 511 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scheezy
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
scheezy

Number of posts : 47
Gamertag : ScHeEzY
GOW cash : 67

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone up for co-op?   Is anyone up for co-op? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:12 am

thanks, man, i believe you sent me a request last night.

anyway, i'm looking to start my insanity run, as well as make one big trip around for the collectibles/cog tags, so if anyone is interested in doing the same thing, shoot me a request. i'll be jumping online soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone up for co-op?   Is anyone up for co-op? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone up for co-op?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: