Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scheezy
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
scheezy

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 47
Gamertag : ScHeEzY
GOW cash : 67

Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30 Empty
PostSubject: Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30   Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 am

as the title says, i'll be starting my insane run around 4 or 4:30, and was hoping to get three more that need that achievement as well as any other co-op/campaign based achievement.

i've got a pretty good location guid for all of thee collectibles, so hopefully we can put a pretty good dent in the achievements list by the end of the play through.

these are the achievements you'll be able to unlock, just in case you ned an incentive:

That's Just Crazy Complete all campaign Acts on Insane Difficulty (Standard or Arcade). 75G
Collector Recover 5 Campaign Collectibles (any difficulty, Standard or Arcade). 5G
Pack Rat Recover 20 Campaign Collectibles (any difficulty, Standard or Arcade) 10G
Hoarder Recover all 42 Campaign Collectibles (any difficulty, Standard or Arcade). 15G
Remember the Fallen Recover all 15 COG Tags during the Campaign (any difficulty, Standard or Arcade). 15G
My Fellow Gears Complete all Campaign Acts in Co-op (any difficulty, Standard or Arcade). 50G
We Few, We Happy Few... Complete all Campaign Acts in 4 player Co-op (any difficulty, Standard or Arcade) 50G

as well as the secret "Respect for the Dead" and any other achievements along the way.

my gamertag is scheezy, so feel free to send me a friend request if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30   Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 am

I moved your original thread to general gow3
Back to top Go down

Starting Insanity Mode + Collectible Hunt @ 4PM/4:30
Page 1 of 1