Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz665(SA)
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Chaz665(SA)

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : FancyCharles665
GOW cash : 61

Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please Empty
PostSubject: Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please   Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:28 am

OK, I have not played this much but my first impressions are that it is complete crap. You have so little time. You just have to spawn and then rush head first into gunfire to try kill some people, no time for tactics or being clever and cautious. Then you get killed and go rushing into the enemy again. Might as well just pick the ticker and go and explode every time.

Also it is a complete waste that you cannot play this mode against other humans. That would have been awesome (like a Left 4 Dead vibe).

Any advice or tips that will make me enjoy this more? I guess maybe once you get over that first hump and get the bigger characters it gets better? I did get up to having the 3rd tier available (I think? Corpser thing, worm thing and Kantus). I just want the avatar award tbh.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please   Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 am

Chaz665(SA) wrote:
OK, I have not played this much but my first impressions are that it is complete crap. You have so little time. You just have to spawn and then rush head first into gunfire to try kill some people, no time for tactics or being clever and cautious. Then you get killed and go rushing into the enemy again. Might as well just pick the ticker and go and explode every time.

Also it is a complete waste that you cannot play this mode against other humans. That would have been awesome (like a Left 4 Dead vibe).

Any advice or tips that will make me enjoy this more? I guess maybe once you get over that first hump and get the bigger characters it gets better? I did get up to having the 3rd tier available (I think? Corpser thing, worm thing and Kantus). I just want the avatar award tbh.

That part pretty much sums it up for me too. I got to wave 12 for the achievement and never been on it since. It does get better when you can play the Berserker though. There shouldn't be a timer that really ruins it. I was on old Town on one go and by the time I found where they where I had a few seconds left to rush in and get killed lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please   Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 am

The time limit ruins it completely, on insane wave 12 is practically impossible. I think EPIC ran out of ideas of what to put into the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please   Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Mode. Thoughts and tips please
Page 1 of 1