Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"

Go down 
+4
The Wooden Mask
ThePublicNME
Mutlien
foREVer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" Empty
PostSubject: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 am

When playing the campaign all weapon executions are unlocked so you don't have to get a certain amount of kills with each weapon like you do in multiplayer, so if your trying to get this achievement just play the campaign and get weapons executions that way. It saves time. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:43 am

foREVer wrote:
When playing the campaign all weapon executions are unlocked so you don't have to get a certain amount of kills with each weapon like you do in multiplayer, so if your trying to get this achievement just play the campaign and get weapons executions that way. It saves time. Hope this helps.

Good call!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:35 am

Wow I didn't know that, I've been using different weapons in Multi Player to get 40 kills each so to unlock the execution for it. Still will do that anyway but at least there's a nice new option in doing it in the campaign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:43 am

And suddenly, Arcade Mode sprouts new opportunities!
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 am

Arcade mode doesn't work....so, where's the best place to get the Hammer of Dawn and Cleaver executions? They are the only ones that I need now....
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:28 am

For the Hammer of Dawn i suggest the very last mission with the beatle ^.^ just down one of the Guards and do it. Cleaver im not too certain but the bridge right before the ship is blown up, after you first inconter the locust, a few butchers come through the gate.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
For the Hammer of Dawn i suggest the very last mission with the beatle ^.^ just down one of the Guards and do it. Cleaver im not too certain but the bridge right before the ship is blown up, after you first inconter the locust, a few butchers come through the gate.
Mostly the start of Act II, Y'know Trench Run and such. Savage Therons = Cleavers. Down someone, Easy execution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:27 am

Forgot about them, thanks Onyx ^.^
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
Forgot about them, thanks Onyx ^.^
No problem. Only reason I never forget about those Savage Therons is because I want to unlock them but I can't. :/
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:34 am

I really want that skin aswell lol. Im probably not going to get it for a LONG time though
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 am

I ended up doing them in Private versus by unlocking the executions and was fortunate enough to bag a butcher and down a grub for the cleaver finale! 10GP in the bag and just two achievements to go now....
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:52 am

That last bit was in Horde btw
Back to top Go down
jasjones85
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 am

I've only got the Clever left, but the only place I can seem to find the Butcher is in Horde. Did not think about the campaign though. Anyone got any suggestions as to a good chapter to play to find a Butcher? Or any tips in general to just get my hands on a cleaver?
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 am

Any chapter that has Savage Therons will do aswell, they use the clever. But *sorry idk the acually chapter or act number* i suggest the first time on the bridge when you see the locust would bo goon, when the gates open there are 2 butchers.
Back to top Go down
jasjones85
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 am

Thanks for the info! I'll try the bridge and see if I have luck.
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

Number of posts : 167
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Bad Omen and Onyx I will do beast with you both on Insane if you want, I've already done it and it was easy!
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 pm

jasjones85 wrote:
Thanks for the info! I'll try the bridge and see if I have luck.

No problem! Im here to help Wink
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 pm

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
Bad Omen and Onyx I will do beast with you both on Insane if you want, I've already done it and it was easy!

Was planning on opening up clan events *optinal not required to join its just for fun lol* and start off with some insane horde and beast mode events
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:

I don't really need the help. I'll get it eventually, For now I'm still Flame Grenadier and owning.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:26 am

jasjones85 wrote:
I've only got the Clever left, but the only place I can seem to find the Butcher is in Horde. Did not think about the campaign though. Anyone got any suggestions as to a good chapter to play to find a Butcher? Or any tips in general to just get my hands on a cleaver?

There's a Butcher with of course the Cleaver on Act 5 chapter 3 (Shattered Paradise), he's pretty much at the begining too.

I need to know the best places in campaign for Hammer of Dawn, One shot and Mortar then I'm done
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

Number of posts : 167
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:29 am

For the One Shot I would recommend the bit in Act 3 I think it's Chapter 3? It's the bit when you have to stealthly get into the savage place. If you do it all without being detected 3 guards will come out the side and you can down one grab the one shot from the beginning of the chapter and do it
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:29 am

Ninja wrote:
jasjones85 wrote:

There's a Butcher with of course the Cleaver on Act 5 chapter 3 (Shattered Paradise), he's pretty much at the begining too.

I need to know the best places in campaign for Hammer of Dawn, One shot and Mortar then I'm done

Sorry that i do not know the acts or anything but here goes, Hammer of Dawn:Final battle, down a palace gaurd then do it ^.^. One Shot:*not really a good one but still..* The locust base where the horns are may work, also a mortar somewhere there. hope that helps ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:29 am

Ninja wrote:
jasjones85 wrote:

One Shot - Act 3 Chapter 1 - it's on the balcony on the first attack wave where the Grenadiers climb up with the hooks.

Mortar - The Azura bit in Act 5 - the guy with the mortar...

Hammer of Dawn - The bit where you move the stairs during the bits for the sub mission or at the end boss - down an onyx guard.

Worked for me!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:20 am

Got the achievement, thanks for help guys Very Happy

Sure this thread will help others get it too
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:45 am

I got the cleaver using these settings...

Horde
Normal
2 player co-op

Friend downed enemies for me to run up & kill them rather than waste the ammo swinging cleaver around.

I tried on casual but didn't see any enemies with cleaver for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"   Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner" Empty

Back to top Go down

Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: