Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[A-Lead] Join the Revolution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AL-Snipes
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

[A-Lead] Join the Revolution Empty
PostSubject: [A-Lead] Join the Revolution   [A-Lead] Join the Revolution EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:14 pm

[A-Lead] Join the Revolution File.php?logo=Sig+copy

A-Lead
Join The Revolution

[A-Lead] Join the Revolution A-leadAteam%20copy [A-Lead] Join the Revolution A-leadhordeteam%20copy

Hello all my fellow Gearheads,

We are a community/clan which isn't new to Gears of War but we have decided to start all over, you know sometimes in life you need a fresh start.
My gamertag is: GL Xx Snipes xX ( will change it to AL-Snipes ) as soon as I get the MS-points needed.

We are hoping to become a tight team which will specificate itself in two elements for now. Horde and Clanwars.
If our community grows so will our teams, as we are hoping to also specialize in Beast if we have enough people interested.

For now we have a "A-Team" which runs our clanwars and a "Horde-Team" which specializes in ranking ourselves among the best in Horde.
I'm the founder of A-lead as well as the Horde-Team leader.

You can also join our community if you are just a casual gamer and fun to play with to just join our casual games.
Always feel free to sign up on our forum to meet up people : http://alead.freeforums.org/index.php

Interested in joining one of our specialized teams?
Fill in our Recruitment Form on our forum.

For more information please feel free to visit our clean and proffesional made website: www.alead.x10.mx

You can also add me or message me on your friends-list for a try-out and we will see what we can do for you and if you are a good fit to our team.
Please include in your message which team you would like to join.

Hope to have informed you guys well and please visit our website!.

www.alead.x10.mx

For More Information please visit:

www.alead.x10.mx - Original Website.

http://alead.freeforums.org/index.php - Original Forum.

Greetings,

GL Xx Snipes xX - AKA - AL-Snipes
Back to top Go down
PFP 585
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 10
GOW cash : 12

PostSubject: Re: [A-Lead] Join the Revolution   [A-Lead] Join the Revolution EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 am

Hi, I was interested in joining ,but on your sight when I try to register the confirmation code was an advertisement.
Back to top Go down
AL-Snipes
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: [A-Lead] Join the Revolution   [A-Lead] Join the Revolution EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Which code was an advertisement ? , It could be a mix up with the links or something else could have gone wrong, since there shouldn't be a advertisement.
Anyhow , you have registered on our forum succesfully and I thank you for that , hope to see you there and onlne soon mate!.
Back to top Go down
Tex Tyler
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Gamertag : Tex Tyler
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: [A-Lead] Join the Revolution   [A-Lead] Join the Revolution EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 am

Tex Tyler

k/d 2.0. Play for fun not to be the best. I would like to have some people play Capture The Leader and make a team with that if your making clans in each game play.

Horde as well. Add me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A-Lead] Join the Revolution   [A-Lead] Join the Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

[A-Lead] Join the Revolution
Page 1 of 1