Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magicmarc
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!? Empty
PostSubject: GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!?   GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:23 am

hi, i opened the door with the levelr controller, got in a silverback, walked up, kicked thru the gate, the large monster leviathon starts biting the ship deck, im supposed to use the silverback turret to shoot out the eyes, and its not firing bullets?, i see it spinning, but not gunfire?
tried, going back to level beginning, tried different controller, tried other silverback, tried looking online youtube vids...?help?
thanks
m
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!?   GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 am

I know which part you mean and that's a really unusual problem you got there! Only thing I can think of is there is something wrong with the disc since you already tried everything you could possible try (or what I would try).

You can try borrowing it from a friend or renting it and try that part on another disc to see if that cures it at least then you know what the problem is. Other than that you will have to do that part without the COG Silverback affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com

GOW3 campaign mode - silverback turret spins, doesnt fire!?
Page 1 of 1