Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...

Go down 
+9
ClayCarmine
Congreth
IketheVike
Chessybeansy
The Wooden Mask
scheezy
Daywalker97
Mutlien
Onyx Hammerburst
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... Empty
PostSubject: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 am

You know the kind that rush for the first base, Or purposely waste your turret's ammo or stuff like that or even the type that lead Berserkers or such into your barriers and such you spent tons on. It annoys me as well when people start hitting you or shooting at you because you "stole their kill" when obviously you had it first and they tried to get it. It's pointless. I mean, Most people I see doing any of these are the type who expect other people to buy everything for them. I mean, Just yesterday I was stuck with 3 People who wouldn't buy anything, Go for challenges and just tried to steal every kill I went for. I rarely find people who I actually have fun with. Only people I trust playing with are my brother and friends who I will talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 am

With you all the way mate - add me (I'm UK based) - I'm always up for Gears with people that want to play!
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:22 am

mutlien wrote:
With you all the way mate - add me (I'm UK based) - I'm always up for Gears with people that want to play!

I'm UK As well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Daywalker97
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:50 pm

I am UK based and play the game courteously and seriously, but with the appropriate sense of humour - I would be pleased if you would add me.

Gamertag = Daywalker 97
Back to top Go down
scheezy
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
scheezy

Number of posts : 47
Gamertag : ScHeEzY
GOW cash : 67

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:32 pm

i don't know sounds like you may need to lighten up a bit. i can't help but roll my eyes at someone when they complain about someone stealing their kills. not coming down on you, just saying. however, i can definitely feel your pain when it comes to berserkers being lead in to your fortifications.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 am

scheezy wrote:
i don't know sounds like you may need to lighten up a bit. i can't help but roll my eyes at someone when they complain about someone stealing their kills. not coming down on you, just saying. however, i can definitely feel your pain when it comes to berserkers being lead in to your fortifications.

Really I don't complain about kill-stealing. But when I am the only one buying the barriers and I can't get enough money to keep up with the waves because my kills are taken by some guy who just walks over and shoots at the enemy it's just plain annoying.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:46 am

Personally, if i don't feel like building the fortifications, i go get the weapons and ammo i need, then give the rest of the cash i have to someone who will build them.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Chessybeansy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 3

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:35 am

I feel your pain man. Thats why i dont usually like playing horde with randoms as they are all about kill stealing and not about teamwork. Plus if they get downed and killed for whatever reason they just leave the rest of the team in even bigger shit.

Add me: Cheesybeansy.

Im UK based and usually play at night but im pretty good with a team behind my back Wink
Back to top Go down
IketheVike
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
IketheVike

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : IketheVike
GOW cash : 29

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 am

I am new to this type of FPS, Goldeneye and Perfect dark (N64) were the last majorally interactive multiplayers I got enthralled in. That being said I freaking love horde, Im not good but I enjoy playing. Its been hard to get used to the ridiculousness of gamers these days, I suppose because as I grew up playing if someone pulled bs, like not rezzing downed players, they would get hit and lose thier turn. The internet has changed much and unfortunately rewards bad sportsmanship imo. However the game itself is good enough to overlook these downfalls and if any of you would like to play with a baddie who simply enjoys the game add me: Ikethevike
Back to top Go down
Congreth
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Congreth

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : Congreth
GOW cash : 59

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:00 pm

I only play Horde with friends I know
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:40 am

Ive played with so many awful horde players who camp at like wave 6.Bad, bad days.
Back to top Go down
androsity13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
androsity13

Number of posts : 82
Gamertag : androsity13
GOW cash : 94

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:43 am

yeah, or they quit after like wave 10...bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 am

androsity13 wrote:
yeah, or they quit after like wave 10...bullshit.

Early quitting is very annoying - I must admit that if I know I have a limited amount of time online I'll go for beast instead of Horde - 'tis only fair!
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 am

The reason many people only do 10 waves is partly because of the horde related map pack cheevos in Gears 2. By doing those cheevos Epic might as well have said that so long as you do 10 waves then quitting is fine. They should have made all those cheevos 50 waves IMO.

Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:39 am

Vambo wrote:
The reason many people only do 10 waves is partly because of the horde related map pack cheevos in Gears 2. By doing those cheevos Epic might as well have said that so long as you do 10 waves then quitting is fine. They should have made all those cheevos 50 waves IMO.

Thus speaks the only person I know who really is in it for the 'long haul'! Vambo is the 50 wave connoisseur!
Back to top Go down
mehr cowbell
New Recruit
New Recruit
mehr cowbell

Number of posts : 18
Gamertag : mehr cowBELL
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:15 am

I love Horde, but I'm so annoyed with everybody quitting all the time. By like lvl 20 we are down to 2-3 players. I really want to complete the full 50 on Horde and the Beast challenge on insane but none of my good buddies play GOW. If anybody is up for it please send me an invite. Mehr cowbell is my gamertag. Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
IketheVike
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
IketheVike

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : IketheVike
GOW cash : 29

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:42 am

I too am sick of finding myself almost alone by 20, Horde is the greatest multiplayer option I have ever seen (been outa the loop for a few years so cut me some slack) and pretty much all I play. I am not great but I rez you when your down, i repair the broken crap and if you have a mic I listen when Im told something by someone who obviously knows. So with that in mind add me if your looking for a solid team member. GT: Ikethevike
Back to top Go down
GamEide
New Recruit
New Recruit
GamEide

Number of posts : 1
Gamertag : GamEide
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
You know the kind that rush for the first base, Or purposely waste your turret's ammo or stuff like that or even the type that lead Berserkers or such into your barriers and such you spent tons on. It annoys me as well when people start hitting you or shooting at you because you "stole their kill" when obviously you had it first and they tried to get it. It's pointless. I mean, Most people I see doing any of these are the type who expect other people to buy everything for them. I mean, Just yesterday I was stuck with 3 People who wouldn't buy anything, Go for challenges and just tried to steal every kill I went for. I rarely find people who I actually have fun with. Only people I trust playing with are my brother and friends who I will talk to.

Normally when i play it starts with 1 AFK.
Then when we come to 25-40 some people always leave. So at the end we are 3 players left. Its so damn annoying.

Cant complete a Horde with people like that
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 am

Yesterday on Trenches I build the base at the place called Nest, Y'know with the Cave underneath it. Well, On the Boss Wave my dimwit teammates decided to lead the Zerkers away from their tiny base with little defences into my base which cost a ton. All got destroyed. Only I repaired stuff. I had to get all the money to build it, Then they get it destroyed and don't even help rebuild it. Nothing like 3 Teammates all wanting a Silverback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...   I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm kinda sick of Online Horde players...
Page 1 of 1