Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congreth the Warmonger!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Congreth
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Congreth

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : Congreth
GOW cash : 59

Congreth the Warmonger!! Empty
PostSubject: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:11 am

Greetings Gears,

I am Congreth the Warmonger (or Dustin, whichever you prefer) and I am new to your community!

I've been playing Gears of War for about a year and a half now, a friend of mine got me into Gears of War 2 last year and I've fallen in love with it's unique gameplay features and squad based multiplayer - it was unlike any third person shooter I have played

I live in Washington and besides playing video games, I also develop video games independently for such teams like IMU Studios and Amaze Entertainment/Griptonite Studios. Outside of that, I work for OfficeMax as a Store Associate Smile

I hope to be an active member of the community, thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 am

Greetings to you too Congreth and welcome to the community cheers

Got to agree with the unique gameplay features and squad based multiplayer, it's what got me hooked back in the day of Gears of War 1 and I've been a huge fan ever since.

It's always great to have new members enjoy your time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 am

Welcome to the forums buddy,it's good to see new members joining the forum Smile nice job you've got there btw thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Welcome bro! it's good to see another dev around Very Happy I design levels and working on my modeling and coding. Right now I'm working on C# I just finished a simple command prompt system information tool.
Back to top Go down
Congreth
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Congreth

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Nice to hear you are into the business as well, Losthalo!

I mainly deal with the Producer's line of work, marketing, business, budgeting and all that mess, but outside of that I also do level design as well! Some 3D tools I'm working with is the Steam Valvehammer, Qoole, UDK, things like that

Not too into programming right now or art, but may decide to dive into one of the two more intently later on Smile
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 am

If you decide to program try and start with c# it's easier to learn and read. Syntax is simple, once you learn the syntax you'll learn other languages easily
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:09 am

Congreth wrote:
Thanks for the welcome! Nice to hear you are into the business as well, Losthalo!

I mainly deal with the Producer's line of work, marketing, business, budgeting and all that mess, but outside of that I also do level design as well! Some 3D tools I'm working with is the Steam Valvehammer, Qoole, UDK, things like that

Not too into programming right now or art, but may decide to dive into one of the two more intently later on Smile

Hammer is a great tool and made things easier to design with atleast that's how it is for me.
Back to top Go down
Congreth
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Congreth

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Welcome to the forums. Find tons of things here!
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congreth the Warmonger!!   Congreth the Warmonger!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congreth the Warmonger!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FANS :: Introductions-
Jump to: