Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I violator I
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds Empty
PostSubject: GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds   GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Lemme know what you think! Thanks. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds   GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:28 am

Some nice head shots in there I love using the Boltok to get head shots too but I got some criticism (is that spelt right?).

The music would of been better if it was the piano version that version got a bit annoying after about 10 seconds.

The headshots when the player was down I wouldn't really count it myself as 'real' headshot

Last thing is some of those are bots and it's usually considered bad practice to include bot kills in a montage.

But other than that I enjoyed it Very Happy

I got 3 Boltok heashots within a second of each other last week in KOTH there was 3 stood in the ring and I active reloaded a full clip and bam bam bam 3 heads in a few seconds it was definatley my finest moment so far but DAM I wasn't capturing Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
androsity13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
androsity13

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 82
Gamertag : androsity13
GOW cash : 94

PostSubject: Re: GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds   GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:18 am

nice work...i'm just starting to use the pistols a little more. they're really a lifesaver rather than reloading all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds   GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds Empty

Back to top Go down

GoW 3 Boltok Headshot Montage 50 domes in 90 seconds
Page 1 of 1