Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow

Go down 
+8
L7 Prodigy L7
W1Z22
ThePublicNME
Mutlien
itsbenniblack
19 David 92
Ninja
BigStu4q
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 pm

just got in, bounched ove to my xbox ready for 1st playthrough, and it keeps taking me to the xbox live market place page where it tells me to buy it, i dont even have enough points left after buying the season pass. im not a happy bunny, but im not sure what to do about it
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm hearing that they are having a problem and it will be sorted later today....hopefully.
Back to top Go down
19 David 92
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : I9 David 92
GOW cash : 5

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 am

I'm having the same issue! Not too happy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

Clan : Kryll Ever
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 174
Gamertag : Huskieee
GOW cash : 214

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 am

patience lol gheeeezzzzz give them time to fix it its not epics fault it is Microsoft fault because of the changes made
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:22 am

Some of us have totally no patience or understanding after spending a fortune on it.... It's a bit grim when they have had so long to make sure it's right...

The fact is they delayed the first DLC, now it's trying to charge people again - not good enough in my opinion! Some people will miss the fact that they have been charged again if they have points on the system and will not be refunded - imagine if that happened? You'd be livid!

And yes, people should make sure they read everything first before agreeing etc, but when you are really looking forward to something, it can be easily missed.

I'm ok with it as I'm looking forward to getting on it later tonight with my friends, but some people will be rightfully hacked off. As I will be if it isn't sorted by 9pm.

Rant over.
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 am

i understand your mad or upset but placing blame on the game company when its not there fault is just plain immature most of the people ranting are adults?! seriously? if you have the season pass and its asking you to pay then something is wrong so WAIT. thats a little thing we were all born with called COMMON SENSE
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:35 am

I'm in work so I'm less rageful. However Epic are getting themselves a bit of a reputation for these delays. They should get themselves sorted.

Here's a link to a video of 2 new Xmas skins to cheer you all up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqt0MOiFBZE&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 am

itsbenniblack wrote:
i understand your mad or upset but placing blame on the game company when its not there fault is just plain immature most of the people ranting are adults?! seriously? if you have the season pass and its asking you to pay then something is wrong so WAIT. thats a little thing we were all born with called COMMON SENSE

I think you mis-read and misunderstood my point / post - also, I don't appreciate being told that any point I make is invalid, impatient or being patronised by a relative new kid on the block. I particularly do not find being called immature a good thing at all.... I can vent my frustration however I choose - not that I have - and do not use capitals to effectively shout as that is 'immature' in my opinion.

If people can not write what they want or feel on a forum dedicated to the game, well, it's a sad day and I'm afraid it will lead to people going elsewhere.

I appreciate your post may not have been directed at me per se, however, you should think about how others feel and let them have a place to say what they want - it's a community, we don't need any 'thought police' telling us what to think.
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:52 am

i wasnt speaking directly to you i was speaking in general to your response ive just read maybe 20 different sites of people saying "epic ripped me off", death to epic" and all that bs. and im not telling anyone what to think im just saying the obvious. my comments are not ment in disrespect to anyone, you voice your opinion an so am i, i dont take things personal i ask that anyone who reads my comments to do the same.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:22 am

i feel bad as 3 people on my friends list are playing it, kinda does seem as if we're being punished for buying the season pass, but these things happen. i hope it doesnt take long to sort out though, is already nearly 6pm here and i wanted to get it finished tonight, although i might pull a sicky tomorrow and play through it a few times

on a side note, has gearsmas started already? just had a game of TDM and got gearsmas number1 ribbon
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 am

As long as it's sorted by tonight I'm not bothered. They advertised it for the 13th and as long as they make it available to everyone today I'm cool.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:43 am

i just checked and it has started, theres supposed to be some weapon skins with it tho that are know-where to be found on my weapons skins screen
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 am

It's fine I got the season pass just turned on my xbox started up Gears 3 and it brought a message up saying season pass content is available download now? I clicked yes then it said download = free and now I'm just waiting it's on 7% (2GB exact)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 am

problem was fixed a little bit ago.. now go download!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

If you haven't played the original Gears of War campaign... You need too after completing RAAMs shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Just finished it. One word........Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Just finished it. One word........Awesome!!

agreed, i finished it before i went to bed last night. i do have one wondering though, how are you supposed to ge the acheivement for killing 10 locust with the loader? afte you've taken out the turrets your stuck n a short of penn and enemies are far away
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah we were wondering that. LOL
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm

anyone else having some bugging out issues? a few times i've head to reload last checkpoint to sort it out. im on my 2nd playthrough with the mrs and the AI bugged out on the school maze ticker room both times. not a major issue, just a slight annoyance, maght become a problem when i do my insane playthrough
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 pm

also if anyone fancies the 4 player co-op im game, gonna need it to be a mauler for the 2 achievments
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 am

The loader is a confusing one... Will have to look into this at weekend and see how to do it!
Back to top Go down
L7 Prodigy L7
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
L7 Prodigy L7

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : L7 Prodigy L7
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 am

That's a strange problem it's been occurring all over...
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:27 am

RAMMs execution is now my favourite Twisted Evil Lifting a COG up by there head and decapitating them = just gruesome + awesome and reminds me of Subzero back in the day of Mortal Kombat 1 on the Sega Megadrive, where of course my gaming career as Ninja comes from. Great stuff thumbs up
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:18 am

ive got the loader one now, where you pick up the loader from there's a few locust waiting there, kill all except for one with the loader then reload checkpoint, if you kill the last one it gives you a checkpoint. doesnt seem to work for arcade mode though only standard
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am

Yeah got it last night. It's so stupid that you have to reload the checkpoint for this achievement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow   Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 RAAMS shadow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next