Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?

Go down 
+5
corben89
DefqonOne
itsbenniblack
BigStu4q
Low1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Low1
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : Low1
GOW cash : 8

Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 am

So last night I was playing Horde, at approx 8 PM (USA) I get involved with a game in Bullet Marsh. We played as a team the whole way through and everyone was holding their own, we got to level 49 and 3 of the players quit mid way through the level, only one stayed (Thanks StingingRocket0). Unfortunately neither of us are skilled enough to continue with just 2 players.

WTF? Who fights all that time to quit so close to the end? Were we getting our asses kicked? YES, but it's supposed to be hard it level 49, what did they expect? It wasn't like a connection problem, it was more like once one realized we were down to 4 then they bailed leaving us with 3 and once they realized we were down to 3 then they bailed leaving us with only 2 players.

Oh well I guess that's part of gaming with people you don't know. Needless to say I'm looking for Horde players that AREN'T QUITTERS!, if you like to fight to the end then add me, my Xbox GamerTag is Low1.

I don't get to game as often as I would like but when I invest 4+ hours in a game I'm in it to win it. I'll have to wait to get to level 50 another day!

Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:32 am

I'll add you up next time i get online, always looking for horde players Smile
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

Clan : Kryll Ever
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 174
Gamertag : Huskieee
GOW cash : 214

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 am

hey add me im trying to go for all 50 waves also
Back to top Go down
DefqonOne
New Recruit
New Recruit
DefqonOne

Clan : None
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : DefqonOneNL
GOW cash : 18

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:11 am

u can also add me im allways looking for horde players
Back to top Go down
corben89
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Gamertag : corben89
GOW cash : 13

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:18 am

anyone can add me im always playing horde! gamertag is corben89
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 am

You know, they may of had their reasons to leave aswell, I myself almost never have the time to complete 1-50 at one time. They might of had to sleep, go to work, or go to school, you never know. Most of the time I have to leave because I have work to do, mostly studing, but i'll gladly help out whenever I get a new copy of Gears.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Baybee_Apes
New Recruit
New Recruit
Baybee_Apes

Number of posts : 12
Gamertag : BuBBLy CHeeKz
GOW cash : 14

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:03 am

I'm always down to play some horde. I usually play with buddies for endless hours.
Back to top Go down
Low1
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : Low1
GOW cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 am

Made it to and completed Level 50 on Hardcore early this AM Shoot , a big THANKS goes out to the players that played through to the end.

Happy New Year to all of you, I know making it to 50 made my day!
Back to top Go down
L7 Prodigy L7
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
L7 Prodigy L7

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : L7 Prodigy L7
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 am

Everyone has their reasons to leave...Try playing with friends if you can. You can add me if you want always looking to play gears with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 am

ill add ya Prodigy, play a bit in the am, and a few at night, but all n all, im ready to kill!
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?   Horde Level 49 and quit!  WTF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Horde Level 49 and quit! WTF?
Page 1 of 1