Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Araziel 619
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements  Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements    Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:43 am

I'm looking for some people to help with most of the DLC related achievements for Gears 3 - ranging from Horde Command to Ramm's Shadow, and Fenix Rising when it comes out later this month.

I'm not online every single night, all night, playing the game to death, but I can hold my own. I'm mainly looking for players to help where Horde is concerned, but I am interested in playing Versus mode as well.

I'm able to plug a microphone in at any given time, and I'm 22 - so don't worry about annoying kids on the other end of the line.
I'd prefer players from the UK like myself to help with time-zone issues etc., but I guess that part isn't all that essential.

The main achievements I'm missing are things like playing Horde as Zeta squad, playing as 5x Onyx Guard, hosting 5 player private matches of Horde and Beast etc., but I have no problem helping with any achievements any other players need extra people for. I'm looking for between 3-4 people, as I have a couple of XBL friends from down the road, but they can't play all that often due to things like University and work.

If you're interested, mind sending me a message over on XBL? My GT is "Araziel 619".

Back to top Go down
curby
Aaron Griffin
Aaron Griffin
curby

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : curby23
GOW cash : 354

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements    Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

I will help you out this weekend as i need the zeta horde achievment....

Send me a request on xbL.....
Back to top Go down
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
DeImmortalis

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements    Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

I will be back on gears soon starting to miss it lol add me on xbl "DeImmortalis" im UK got a few others I play with that will jump in to
Back to top Go down
Araziel 619
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements    Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 am

Awesome stuff. I'm online right now, I'll send both of you friend request now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements    Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 DLC related achievements
Page 1 of 1