Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sova Visual
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : Clan Sova
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 8
Gamertag : Sova Visual
GOW cash : 12

Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic! Empty
PostSubject: Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic!   Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 am

Basically What Kind Of Clan Im Looking For Is People Who Change There Gamertag's And Do Not like To lose and think that it is not a bad thing,

I Do Have a HD PVR High Definition Gaming Recorder So W/e Clan I Join I Well Be Filming Montages,Clan Fights,Skirms,Gameplay Etc.

Ill Tell You Some things about myself
Active? Yes I Am Very Active I Play GOW3 Daily
Mature? Yes I am Very Mature (I Am Going To Say Something Thowe When I Lose I Sometimes Get Pissed Off But I Do not over do the Cussing)

Note: I Am Only Looking For a Clan That Changes There Gamertag's And Play's Daily And There Nice And Take GOW3 Sometimes Serious.

Post a Comment Bellow And ill get back to you.

And Also The Clan Has To Be Made By You Not Some Other Clan Youtube Purpose's for me to make the channel Plus i dont like copyright
Back to top Go down
iBlackStarr
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 7
Gamertag : II KidScene x
GOW cash : 11

Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic!   Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 am

Bro why not Start up the clan yourself im down with changing the GT if your good an shit the Snipers my best friend lol Hit me up II KidScene x
Back to top Go down

Need a Filmer And A Great Player Look at this topic!
Page 1 of 1