Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and looking for players.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PotterFamilyX8
New Recruit
New Recruit
PotterFamilyX8

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
Gamertag : PotterFamilyX8
GOW cash : 3

Hello and looking for players. Empty
PostSubject: Hello and looking for players.   Hello and looking for players. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 am

Hey I am new here and am looking for new fun players. I am currently trying to get horde and beast done on hardcore. Would love to find some good team players. It doesn't matter if you have friends that want to join in with me for I have the same. I would just like to find some people that enjoy playing just for the fun of it. I am a good team player and just laid back and relaxed. My gamertag is the same as my username. I am usually on after 10:00 p.m. central time during the week. Off and on during the weekend when I can. Hope to be hearing from some players. I would gladly help any other players in return. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Hello and looking for players. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and looking for players.   Hello and looking for players. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:14 am

Welcome to the forums buddy you will find many Gears 3 players on here to play with and help out with things cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com

Hello and looking for players.
Page 1 of 1