Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to buy new Mobile phone

Go down 
+2
Losthalo51
ThePublicNME
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Looking to buy new Mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 am

So I have a Samsung G600 at the moment I know it's old but it's perfect for what I want a phone to do except for one thing... The message storage, it only stores 200 messages then you have to start deleting messages to free up space and this can get dam annoying.

What phones are out there like the G600 but has unlimited message space?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:55 pm

i don't really think that phones have unlimited space. because each text message consumes space.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 am

Well not unlimited but i mean without a text limit. Like the Nokia N95 or N96 doesn't have a limit it all depends on the phones memory but the phone I got has a limit
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 pm

oh i see, i'm not sure what phones have no limit but i'll do a little research
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 pm

my pos iphone can hold alot of messages and information has a 16g of space but sacrifices battery power Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 am

Jt7ice wrote:
my pos iphone can hold alot of messages and information has a 16g of space but sacrifices battery power Shocked

thats a large amount of space for a phone
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 am

they like to treat a phone like an ipod because its basically an ipod with cellular service
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 am

yeah iphones are pretty cool but i don't want to be recorded wherever i go
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 am

Oh I forgot to mention I don't want a mobile which has touch screen, I prefer to use the buttons lol
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Losthalo51 wrote:
yeah iphones are pretty cool but i don't want to be recorded wherever i go

Yeh same here. I am due for an upgrade this fall and do not know what I want. I currently have a blackberry storm (which is a major POS) and either want the iphone 4 or htc thunderbolt. it will probably come down to price at the time.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:34 pm

i'd go with thunderbolt, iphone invades your privacy it basicly records where ever you go like if you went to the store apple knows exactly what location you went to.
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Losthalo51 wrote:
i'd go with thunderbolt, iphone invades your privacy it basicly records where ever you go like if you went to the store apple knows exactly what location you went to.

I don't like the sound of that. I also heard it records your GPS locations and certain programs can map where you have been. Kind of scary. I like the look of the Thunderbolt and it can go almost do anything, but I heard you have to charge it every 4 hours. I don't like the idea of having to carry a charger with me everywhere I go.
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:22 am

whodeycp wrote:
Losthalo51 wrote:

I don't like the sound of that. I also heard it records your GPS locations and certain programs can map where you have been. Kind of scary. I like the look of the Thunderbolt and it can go almost do anything, but I heard you have to charge it every 4 hours. I don't like the idea of having to carry a charger with me everywhere I go.
msg pops up on the iphone asking if you would allow it to view your current connectio n i sometimes say yes, sometimes no, depending on where im going Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:24 am

Jt7ice wrote:
whodeycp wrote:
Losthalo51 wrote:

msg pops up on the iphone asking if you would allow it to view your current connectio n i sometimes say yes, sometimes no, depending on where im going Rolling Eyes

Do you like your iphone? I have heard most people who have it say they like it. What service do you use with it?
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:25 am

it's usually AT&T but lol
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:30 am

Yeh not for sure if he has the iphone 4 on Verizon or not.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:56 am

verizon does iphones now too?
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:02 pm

whodeycp wrote:
Jt7ice wrote:
whodeycp wrote:
Losthalo51 wrote:

Do you like your iphone? I have heard most people who have it say they like it. What service do you use with it?

i like it, mostly a computer within a cell phone and yea its AT&T im going over to the iphone 4 on verizon this june bom
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Losthalo51 wrote:
verizon does iphones now too?

Yeh they started to sell the iphone 4 on verizon a few months ago. They are now carrying them in white as well. The iphone 5 is supposedly coming out in september so it should drive the iphone 4 price down.
Back to top Go down
curby
Aaron Griffin
Aaron Griffin
curby

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : curby23
GOW cash : 354

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:46 am

I-Phones are worth every penny....
Believe it or not the touch screen is easier to use than buttons after a week or so....
Plus i can check my site's whilst at work,,,,they take great pictures and if you have an i phone 4 you can upload vidz you take straight to youtube in HD... Twisted Evil ....
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:25 am

Sound pretty nice. I am ready for an upgrade, it has been a long wait.
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:24 am

curby wrote:
Believe it or not the touch screen is easier to use than buttons after a week or so....
Plus i can check my site's whilst at work,,,,they take great pictures and if you have an i phone 4 you can upload vidz you take straight to youtube in HD... Twisted Evil ....

i jailbroke my iphone 3g and can stream live to justin.tv its pretty cool i wish i could get hd to stream gears of war 3
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:29 am

Jt7ice wrote:
curby wrote:

i jailbroke my iphone 3g and can stream live to justin.tv its pretty cool i wish i could get hd to stream gears of war 3

That is pretty nice. Can't wait to get a new phone. I have a blackberry storm and it is the biggest POS in the world. I think any phone would be an upgrade. I got a company blackberry a few months and then a month after I got it, they announced they support iphones and htc thunderbolts for company phones. So if I would have waited a month I could have had one of those two phones for company use. I was pissed. Instead, I have two Blackberrys.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:53 am

whodeycp wrote:
Jt7ice wrote:
curby wrote:

That is pretty nice. Can't wait to get a new phone. I have a blackberry storm and it is the biggest POS in the world. I think any phone would be an upgrade. I got a company blackberry a few months and then a month after I got it, they announced they support iphones and htc thunderbolts for company phones. So if I would have waited a month I could have had one of those two phones for company use. I was pissed. Instead, I have two Blackberrys.
i never went through it, just sounds funny not funny to you im sure i'm not gonna lie that really does suck though
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:18 am

It does suck, and now my stupid ass phone keeps shutting off and the battery will not last. Can't wait for the fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy new Mobile phone   Looking to buy new Mobile phone Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy new Mobile phone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next