Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 4: Who's playing it?

Go down 
+6
xReviveMeFoolx
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
zackf1017
Corroded
Mutlien
Ninja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

Halo 4: Who's playing it? Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 am

I'm mainly playing Halo 4 right now and was wondering who's playing it from here? I see Kyrat on sometimes, so we should sort out a few games one night.

I've still got a lot of Spartan Ops to get through, so if we could get a team together that would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 am

Halo 4 is for wimps.

(only saying that 'cos I am total bobbins at it!)
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:11 am

ive played it a couple of times, havent had time too really, working on some old games that have been collecting dust recently like bulletstorm, went back and got about 10 achievements in 2 days lol working on the lvling one in Anarchy mode right now. but once i get bored id prob play it more.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 am

Corroded wrote:
ive played it a couple of times, havent had time too really, working on some old games that have been collecting dust recently like bulletstorm, went back and got about 10 achievements in 2 days lol working on the lvling one in Anarchy mode right now. but once i get bored id prob play it more.

Recently gone back to Bulletstorm myself (how odd).... Add me and we can work on the Anarchy stuff together!
Back to top Go down
zackf1017
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm playing it right now and love it. I'll play Spartan Ops with you. I've still got a lot to do myself.

GT: Zackf1017
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Added.

Good to see you over here. Smile
Back to top Go down
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
T0XIC R3VoLv3R

Number of posts : 43
Gamertag : R3VoLv3R 85
GOW cash : 57

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 am

Yeah got into halo 4 recently I've been away from the halo universe for a good while ever since I got the original 1000 gamer score for reach and got betrayed by a noob who couldn't stand the fact I got the banshee before he could but got back into halo and enjoying halo 4 love big team battle and have a awesome video on my share file where I get 41 kills and 9 deaths single handed : )
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 am

I haven't played Halo 4 in a while. Bulletstorm, now thats an idea. I have a ton of achievements I didn't get for that game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
mmartina
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
mmartina

Number of posts : 241
Gamertag : OujaStrike
GOW cash : 260

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:13 pm

i bought it when it came out and traded it in a month later, not really a halo fan plus i hated the campaign so much i gave up after like the 3rd mission.
I like the multiplayer but really had no interest in playing it again
Back to top Go down
http://oujastrikeblogs.wordpress.com/
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
T0XIC R3VoLv3R

Number of posts : 43
Gamertag : R3VoLv3R 85
GOW cash : 57

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:40 am

I thought the campaign was great and the spartan ops tie in was immense along with the storyline and the multiplayer is crisp and fun it still isn't gears in all it's glory but gets a 4/5 from me
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am

The Campaign was great fun, didn't get into the MP as much as I did Reach, but still good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:35 am

Recently played through the whole campaign in co-op and thought it was alright overall but it definitely felt like it lost it's way for a couple of levels halfway through. Thought the ending was very weak.
Back to top Go down
Perkinator
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Perkinator

Number of posts : 31
Gamertag : Perkinator 2001
GOW cash : 41

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 am

Tbh I thought It was really crap. Multiplayer sucked and campaign was too hard. Halo Reach is good though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Who's playing it?   Halo 4: Who's playing it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 4: Who's playing it?
Page 1 of 1