Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DmC ( Devil May Cry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

DmC ( Devil May Cry) Empty
PostSubject: DmC ( Devil May Cry)   DmC ( Devil May Cry) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:21 am

This game was given such a bad rep because of the Latest Capcom game (Resident Evil 6), but, this game is totally bad@## from start to finish, fun gameplay, and for those who remember Dante as the smart@## Demon hunter, this game actually lets you relive his past of how he became to be the Legendary Demon hunter, if ya love Devil May Cry, Give DmC a shot, and there is alot of cool things you can do now, different weapons instead of the Sword/Guns, from DMC 1 - 3, different weapons to use from 4, and new collectables, if ya dont know if ya want it, give the demo a shot 2 lvls a basic Stage, then a boss stage. I for one love this new addition to the Franchise.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: DmC ( Devil May Cry)   DmC ( Devil May Cry) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 am

Sounds fun. I will prolly give this a shot after I get done with FarCry3....
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

PostSubject: Re: DmC ( Devil May Cry)   DmC ( Devil May Cry) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 am

dont want to spoil it, alot of neat stuff near the end of the game which connects to the past games, like *cough* Devil May Cry 3.
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

PostSubject: Re: DmC ( Devil May Cry)   DmC ( Devil May Cry) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:54 am

oh...forgot to mention i believe sometime between Jan. 25th and Jan. 30th they have an update for this installment supposed to add the Bloody Palace ( 100 waves of baddies) Dante skins (Retro,Classic, and one i guess he looks like his twin brother Virgil) and not sure but Virgil's Downfall DLC (From pre-order) will go live either this day or sometime in February. For those who didn't Pre-order Virgil's Downfall will be added to marketplace for 720MSP. The skins 320MSP. and Bloody Palace i hear is going to be Free to unlock (Beat the game) Smile

Happy Demon Slaying Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DmC ( Devil May Cry)   DmC ( Devil May Cry) Empty

Back to top Go down

DmC ( Devil May Cry)
Page 1 of 1