Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey There.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vancity Gnasher
New Recruit
New Recruit
Vancity Gnasher

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 2

Hey There. Empty
PostSubject: Hey There.   Hey There. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Name is Dan, you can call me Vancity. Im 34, poppa of 2 little ones, and a Gears lover. Saw a post on the XBL forums, that you might be needing a moderator. Well, I can help.

I have a PS3 group going as well, that I had made a site for. I am the ADMIN there. Take a looky....

Linky

I built it from the ground up, and as you can tell...even on the PS3 I still had a Gears mentality. I am on 360 and PS3 all the time, so feel free to add me on wither console!

XBL : Vancity Gnasher
PSN: x_IHIostile_x

I look forward to playing with you all!! I am also on the EPIC forums as well, under IHIostile. Go there or to my twitter to see my new Gears 3 custom 360 slim Gears console!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/360Hostile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Hey There. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There.   Hey There. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Hello Vancity and Welcome to the forums. Nice to see you got your own gaming forum going, maybe we can swap links Smile

Regarding becoming a moderator on here please request to join the moderator group first by clicking here and you will be considered in due time to become a moderator.

Although at the moment because these forums are only a few days old there is a lack of activity but a moderator helps in other ways such as promoting the forums, posting, helping with suggestions and ideas, getting members etc So you could well soon be on board. We'll see how you get on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com

Hey There.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FANS :: Introductions-
Jump to: