Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titanfall to get new game modes.

Go down 
+2
nulgath
ThePublicNME
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Titanfall to get new game modes. Empty
PostSubject: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:17 am

Think Titanfall lacks variety? If you do, you'll probably be happy to learn developer Respawn Entertainment is planning to add new game modes to the mix sometime in the future.

Asked on Twitter if Respawn is planning to introduce new modes for the multiplayer shooter sometime in the future, cofounder Vince Zampella plainly stated: "Yes."

Unfortunately, he didn't say more so that's all we have to go on right now. Titanfall is getting three waves of expansion packs, though what these add-ons will contain is a mystery.

Respawn's new game has five modes right now: Attrition, Last Titan Standing, Hardpoint Domination, Capture the Flag, and Pilot Hunter.

Titanfall is available today for Xbox One and PC. The Xbox 360 version will launch April 8. If you're looking for the special Xbox One Titanfall bundle, Wal-Mart is currently offering it for $450, or $50 below its normal selling price.

And according to our sources, Titanfall won't be the end of the series. Electronic Arts has secured the rights for Titanfall 2 this week, and the game may not be exclusive to Microsoft platforms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:22 am

hmmm i wonder what game modes they will add

coming for xbox 360?? oh my god !!!!

Last edited by nulgath on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just notice 0.0)
Back to top Go down
mmartina
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
mmartina

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 241
Gamertag : OujaStrike
GOW cash : 260

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:13 am

i hope it;s more team based and new ideas not just the same game type we see in other multiplayer shooters
Back to top Go down
http://oujastrikeblogs.wordpress.com/
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Well, I just might be taking the plunge on a XB1....Best Buy has the Titanfall bundle for $449....not sure I can pass that up!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Go for it Phenom!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 218
Gamertag : CommanderSkimpy
GOW cash : 240

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:00 am

I love every mode already so even more is gonna be awesome!! :p
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 am

Excellent! Although I love Hard point and would find it hard to stop playing that! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall to get new game modes.   Titanfall to get new game modes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Titanfall to get new game modes.
Page 1 of 1