Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The end is near for Lulzsec

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

The end is near for Lulzsec Empty
PostSubject: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

TeamPoison wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: TEH LULZBOAT HAS OFFICALY SANK WITH 100S OF ANON MEMBERS ON BOARD!

No matter how many bots you gather, no matter how much people you lie to, no matter how much pre-made tools you use, you will _NEVER_ represent the real hacking scene, we warned you, we told you we do not make empty threats, we gave u 48hrs to secure your ircs yet u failed to do so, instead u posted hashes from public forums and then claimed you doxed us and laughed at the fact that i was 17years old. stop telling yourself that u are hackers, putting a ip into a irc is NOT hacking nor is using pre-made tools and scripts to grab databases... you do not represent the anti-sec movement, u are not allowed to greet underground groups like zf0, ab, h0n0, el8 like your member "AnonSabu" was doing, you will never be apart of the underground scene, if anyone thinks you are underground and can actually hack they have no idea about what happens in the underground scene. oh and TeaMp0isoN Issue 2 is coming out VERY soon exposing lulzsec members (pictures, addresses, passwords, ips, phone numbers etc). . . . not so anonymous anymore are you? lets hope that you can swim because the lulzboat just got titanic'd

(source link is broken for this one)

Tech Unlimited wrote:

this is Topiary AKA Daniel from NAMESHUB by Backtrace
he is trying to cover it up in these old logs and pin it on someone else he STOLE the topiary name from
AND YES HE DID GET ARRESTED SO DONT BELIEVE HIM OTHERWISE
you fuck me over so I fuck you over harder Daniel
LMAO
<[removed]> S’up Daniel
s’appening [removed]
<[removed]> You OK?
could be better, you seen the pdf table thing with all the names I take it?
<[removed]> Saw that, but you seen the thing today?
bro I’ve been playing it off since fakegregg said something about Zelda
<[removed]> ah, well, you should keep low man
I can’t at this point, I need to just straight up deny it 100% and flaunt it everywhere
but I trust you, you know how it is
if I go hide then people will assume the dox are right
so I’ll just act like they failed hard
<[removed]> True that – so you need to make a big show of disproving them
yeah well, this is my plan:
(as you know I stole this nickname from a troll last December, didn’t work out so well)
I’ll just keep denying it until they try to go after the troll
then they’ll think that’s me and harass him
<[removed]> then he harasses back?
yeah but if I deny my real dox enough, people will go looking for other dox
then nobody will believe I’m me
and all you bastards told me my Brit voice was good, damnit
did they get voice recognition?
<[removed]> well when you talk the Swedish accent comes out a bit
<[removed]> but not for a couple of minutes
these faggots aren’t hitting the UK nigger Topiary
why aren’t they?
I’m hoping someone will go after him and think it’s me, then I’ll act all scared etc
<[removed]> then boom – you drop all the heat on him
ANYTHING to divert attention from that fuckign nameshub
I’m assuming they put that to Feds
so I might be raided soon
fucking shit
goddamnit
<[removed]> that “nameshub” thing exposed a few peopl
<[removed]> have the feds any jurisdiction in Sweden?
<[removed]> ohwait
<[removed]> shit :/
don’t know but I’m shitting bricks
so I don’t know what to do
so I’m just playing it off
“Who the fuck is Daniel Sandberg?”, the whole story
<[removed]> well, hopefully someone will go after the troll you stole the name off
they should have already
hoping so dude
because I don’t want this shit
but yeah I deleted everything recently
<[removed]> rm -rf
<[removed]> fuck, I hope you DBAN-ed
I’d like to make it to the end of the month, how long do they take to raid?
better not hit me on April fool’s day
but yeah maybe they’ll just think backtrace is a joke and not go after me
<[removed]> Well shit, how long before they raided no that time?
not very long
bro why haven’t you done what I did?
find some network and steal someone’s nick
like someone you don’t like
then do illegal shit
and they hit them instead
you’re using a real name
<[removed]> never thought to do it…
<[removed]> I’d advise taking a hammer to your drives though
wouldn’t that look suspicious if they come?
maybe things just have to be normal
<[removed]> hmmmm. use a guttmann pass – you know, like DBAN on crack?
<[removed]> then reload windows or something
yeah
just hoping that they’ll take the bait
the fucker has been using Topiary for like a year
trolling everyone
for no reason
so now we troll him, hope he’s getting raided
well whatever, we both discussed this like last year
so…
then I’ll stop my twitter and everything
but it isn’t FUCKING WORKING
<[removed]> make it look like they got the right guy
yup
<[removed]> it is also
fucking tired of people adding me on Facebook
to be honest I’m just gonna continue the Zelda casts as normal
it would look REALLY weird if they stopped
<[removed]> it shouldnt fsck with your normal life
yeah, right, right
agreed
so that’s what I’ll do
just keep it cool and carry on with it
<[removed]> frame up this damn trollfaggot, and “carry on”
hope it blows over and they start doxing Ireland fag or Scotland fag or wherever the fuck UK part he’s from
anyway I trust you so yeah
we can keep this between us
<[removed]> Wont say a word bro
<[removed]> just take care
okay gotta go
thanks for advic
<[removed]> bye!

Salutations Internet,
As we’re aware, the organization known as LulzSec has declared open war across the internet against the government and those who support it. LulzSec has joined forces with Anonymous and numerous others to accomplish their task. Their “top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information.” They intend to attack banks, government organizations, and anything else which may reward their piracy.
LulzSec and Anonymous portray themselves as outlaw heroes trying to take back the internet from a 1984 or Norsefire style government. Anonymous hides behind Guy Fawkes mask made famous by V to better illustrate this. The problem is that the government which they fight is not led by Big Brother or Adam Susan/Peter Creedy. This government is led by individuals fighting to keep the people free from nightmares the likes of which /b/ has never dreamed of. Much worse than gore and furries. This government fights to protect our very lives, but also to protect the innocent from such atrocities that Anonymous and LulzSec finds so humourous. This government fights to protect your little sister or daughter from seeing a nauseating act instead of a lemonade recipe. This government is trying to save our children from corruption, not take away our beloved imageboards or forums.
Even if this government were trying to take away our internet rights, we live in a democracy which cannot operate without the will of the people. By the will of the people, I do not mean the ability for a masked man to deface government websites and smear government websites. Actions such as these only harm the free internet movement. Instead, contact government officials (senators, representatives, etc.) and inform them of your opinion.)If you think of the thousands of people who visit /b/ alone every day, and then have those people contact their representative vieing for a free internet, /b/ alone could cast enough votes to outweigh any decision made by congress or the president even.
But even if you aren’t one to use democracy to its fullest (too young, too pessimistic) at least realize the damage that LulzSec plans to enact. By using the internet as a weapon, the government would only have more reason to censor it and take it over. We currently do not have a censored internet, but if LulzSec continues its lulzy mission, we may well have one soon.
I am not promoting the purity and perfection of this government. God knows it has its faults. But this Anti-Security operation is not the right answer. I suggest a #ProSec* operation which does not damage the reputation of the internet as a whole. Do not take up the Lulz Lizard banner and show how bad the internet can be, but instead stand against those who are only damaging our interwebs which we live on and think for yourselves. Disregard the GroupThink rhetoric being put forth by LulzSec and discover the truth.
It’s not Now Or Never. You have a voice. Use it.
Change History for the better.
Red_Penguin

source

CEO of Unveillance wrote:
Official Statement from Karim Hijazi, CEO of Unveillance

Over the last two weeks, my company, Unveillance, has been the target of a sophisticated group of hackers now identified as “LulzSec.” During this two week period, I was personally contacted by several members of this group who made threats against me and my company to try to obtain money as well as to force me into revealing sensitive data about my botnet intelligence that would have put many other businesses, government agencies and individuals at risk of massive Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.

In spite of these threats, I refused to pay off LulzSec or to supply them with access to this sensitive botnet information. Had we agreed to provide this data to them, LulzSec would have been able to grow the size and scope of their DDoS attack and fraud capabilities.

Plain and simple, I refused to comply with their demands. Because of this, they followed through in their threats – and attacked me, my business and my personal reputation.

I believe this incident shows the true nature of LulzSec. For those who might think otherwise, consider the following exchanges, taken directly from several of our IRC chats:
(KARIM) So did we wrong you in some way, let’s get to the point?
(LULZ) <@Ninetales> If you wronged us, all of your affiliates would be crushed. Don’t worry, you’re in the good books. The point is a very crude word: extortion.
(LULZ) <@Ninetales> And what we’re both willing to agree upon that you sacrifice in return for our silence.
(LULZ) <@Ninetales> While I do get great enjoyment from obliterating whitehats from cyberspace, I can save this pleasure for other targets. Let’s just simplify: you have lots of money, we want more money.
(LULZ) <@Ninetales> Prepaid Visas, MoneyPaks, BitCoins, Liberty Reserve, WebMoney, the flavor of your choice. Naturally we’ll avoid PayPal.
(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: what made you decide to get into this business?
(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: you realize the security business is severely dangerous?
(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: do you realize there are blackhats x1000 worse than us that would have harrassed your
(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: personal life?
(KARIM)[15:04] me: Saw a need… usually a good reason.
(LULZ)[15:04] hamster_nipples: you should consider yourself lucky.
(LULZ)[15:04] pwnage: heard of the guy who runs ZeuStracker?
(KARIM)[15:05] me: yes
(LULZ)[15:05] pwnage: they planned to have him whacked
(LULZ)[15:05] pwnage: faked his suicide
(LULZ)[15:05] pwnage: fucked with his life big style
(KARIM)[15:23] me: I need to think and be able to think clearly without the threat of extortion.
(LULZ)[15:23] hamster_nipples: haha
(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: unfortunately you have little choice at this point
(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: don’t think of it as extortion
(KARIM)[15:24] me: Without that luxury, my company will fail…
(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: consider it a partership
(LULZ)[15:24] hamster_nipples: at this point I don’t want your business to fail

I think that says it all.

A few points I wish to clarify:
1. I have been able to protect the sensitive data which LulzSec was ultimately after. All they have stolen and publicly dumped are my personal and work emails.
2. I am now, and have been, in full cooperation with the FBI. In fact, I contacted the FBI and US-CERT immediately after I began receiving threats from LulzSec to request their assistance – and to explain the nature of the threat. I offered my full cooperation to the FBI in an effort to rectify the situation.
3. Unveillance is not a security company. We are a private botnet monitoring service – and a good one, which is why we were targeted. I do not provide security services to other companies. What I do provide clients with is the first zero false-positive analysis tool for identifying confirmed botnet infections in their computer networks.
4. I am not surprised by this attack; or the information dump on me; or their slanderous statements against me and my company. This is precisely what they threatened me with – in addition to other things, including allusions to physical harm to me and my family – if I did not cooperate with their demands.
5. I do not regret refusing to cooperate with LulzSec. My data is of national security importance. I could not and cannot, in good conscience, agree to release my botnet intelligence to an organization of hackers.

I stand firm behind my decision not to comply with the demands of LulzSec. I hope this incident will enlighten others as to the true character and intent of this organization.

- Karim Hijazi
CEO, Unveillance

source

The end is near for Lulzsec Poison

source
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

these guys need to be behind bars for life
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Losthalo51 wrote:
these guys need to be behind bars for life

Can you summarize it? lol it's to much to read lol
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Basicly lulzsec prime objective is to hack into the government's system and leak out important top secret information not meant for public and the guy they threatened is working with the FBI so their shit out of luck if the FBI succeeds in finding out who they are
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 pm

someone fill me in... lol so what is this about
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 am

lulzsec a hacking group that could very well fuck up our right to have internet im done having to summarize it so just read it x.x
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 am

Losthalo51 wrote:
lulzsec a hacking group that could very well fuck up our right to have internet im done having to summarize it so just read it x.x
DW I got the gist *leaves with knowledge*
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:19 am

lol i know it's a lot but its info on whats going on
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:33 am

I doubt the hacking will stop there.

In my opinion, Lulzsec was part of a bigger group. Wink
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 pm

oh no the hacking won't stop but i might start getting back into hacking (white hat not black hat)
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Blue hacks ftw. Wink
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Peebl0 wrote:
Blue hacks ftw. Wink
haha xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end is near for Lulzsec   The end is near for Lulzsec Empty

Back to top Go down

The end is near for Lulzsec
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GENERAL FORUMS :: Off Topic-
Jump to: