Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Jobs resigns as CEO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

Steve Jobs resigns as CEO Empty
PostSubject: Steve Jobs resigns as CEO   Steve Jobs resigns as CEO EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Here is the text of a letter sent by Steve Jobs to Apple employees, as he announced his resignation as Apple’s CEO on Wednesday.

Quote :
To the Apple Board of Directors and the Apple Community:

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.

I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would like to serve, if the Board sees fit, as Chairman of the Board, director and Apple employee.

As far as my successor goes, I strongly recommend that we execute our succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO of Apple.

I believe Apple’s brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.

I have made some of the best friends of my life at Apple, and I thank you all for the many years of being able to work alongside you.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

Steve Jobs resigns as CEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs resigns as CEO   Steve Jobs resigns as CEO EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 am

i found this out about midnight lol
Back to top Go down

Steve Jobs resigns as CEO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GENERAL FORUMS :: Off Topic-
Jump to: