Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 - Is the world going to end?

Go down 
+15
v Wookiee v
The Wooden Mask
Mutlien
zharradan4
COG X GEAR
foREVer
YOUNG MONEY 511
Losthalo51
whodeycp
StevenF50
leadtech
W1Z22
MXrider13
Jt7ice
sobi123
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Good call!
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:08 am

If you think about it the last Ice Age happened 25,000 years or so ago, and this planets lining thing happens ever 25,000 years. Could be a possible Ice Age coming up.

End of the world, doubtful..

Ice Age, maybe.

Are people going to die on Decemeber 21st, 2012? This is the date predicted btw. Yes people will die.. People die everyday Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:09 am

We can just bring the Skyrim dragons in to melt all the ice! Problem solved!

All this Mayan prophecy and Armageddon talk is just ancient science - and some of it will be fairly accurate - any race that could identify a star revolving around another (Sirius and Sirius b) must have had some kinda knowledge....especially as we only confirmed what they knew thousands of years later....!

Maybe we can all fit into one of those Pyramids seeing as they have stood for so many years??!

Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:00 am

mutlien wrote:
We can just bring the Skyrim dragons in to melt all the ice! Problem solved!

All this Mayan prophecy and Armageddon talk is just ancient science - and some of it will be fairly accurate - any race that could identify a star revolving around another (Sirius and Sirius b) must have had some kinda knowledge....especially as we only confirmed what they knew thousands of years later....!

Maybe we can all fit into one of those Pyramids seeing as they have stood for so many years??!

Only problem i have with all this Mayan prophecy is... THERE IS NO PROOF!!! It's just when their calander ends, so people just started making up random bull... Sorry if this offends anyone, but its just my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 am

Time to revive this fun thread. With the way things are going we are eradicating the very layer that protects us from the nasty radiation the sun gives. Once that's gone we are all dead and the planet dies with us. Unless of course we make it to the secondary earth we have found.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:06 pm

foREVer wrote:
The worlds not gonna go end. people say its so amazing that the mayans predicted the end of the world without any telescopes or anything like that and I say thats how I know its not going to end. They predicted it just by looking at stars at night, thats not good enough to fool me.

stranger things have happened though, the egyptians build the pyrimids that allign perfectly with star constelations, thats pretty impressive.

the only thing im worried about is if it does happen to be true, the world will end 5 days before my birthday, and that just sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:10 am

Maybe the Nazca lines have something to do with it.....very strange indeed....

They could form some map of the apocalypse.

Maybe not. Lol
Back to top Go down
DefqonOne
New Recruit
New Recruit
DefqonOne

Clan : None
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : DefqonOneNL
GOW cash : 18

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 am

if it happens i will celebrate and eat a twinkie Wink
Back to top Go down
BartleDoo MiRe
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : BartleDoo
Number of posts : 10
GOW cash : 16

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 am

We might have some changes during that time of period.
Back to top Go down
opK PhAnToM
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
opK PhAnToM

Clan : opK
Number of posts : 21
Gamertag : opK PhAnToM
GOW cash : 25

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 pm

As long as I have time to reach max re-up or (prestige) in gears I'm ok with that I guess lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.operationkhaos.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 - Is the world going to end?   2012 - Is the world going to end? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 - Is the world going to end?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2