Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firefightCONNOR
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 7

Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch?   Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Has anyone else encountered this? It's happened to me in two maps, Thrashball and Overpass. After starting to leak immulsion, the 'zerker catches on a wall, mid-step, and starts glitch about a quarter of a step, back and forth. Walking into it will still cause me to go down, and it seems like the 'zerker is still taking damage, but I haven't killed it, even after unloading every bullet on the map into it's inner rib cage. Any ideas, or even fixes from Epic?
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch?   Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 pm

My friends and I had this same issue, but we adventually killed it.. It took a well placed torque bow shot when it's chest opened. Seemed to be more effective then anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch?   Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah you basically have to either shoot it on it's chest when it opens up which takes ages or use a like a torque bow, boomshot, etc when it's chest opens up too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch?   Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lambent Bezerker Horde Glitch?
Page 1 of 1