Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan

Go down 
+3
Folin8
ThePublicNME
Lukerez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukerez
New Recruit
New Recruit
Lukerez

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 9
Gamertag : Lukerez
GOW cash : 17

Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Like Water

Like Water is a new Clan that I and a friend have decided to try and get off the ground.

Clan Leader's GT: Lukerez
Clan Co-Leader's GT: Kilfeed Me

We're serious GoW 3 players, but we're laid-back individuals. We're also very sick and tired of playing with uncooperative "team-mates" every single game that only him and I join. That being said we're trying to establish this Clan in order to not only fill up 3 other slots, but to ensure for ourselves as well as other clan-members; the ability to befriend and play with other clan-members on a day to day basis.

I would bet money that by playing with a full team of friends, or people in a party, who are all willing to cooperate, that one's K/D and/or W/L ratio would do nothing but escalate.

If you're interested, FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE IN THIS ORDER..
1. Message or send us a friend request on XBL. (Our GT's are at the top and bottom of this post.
2. Let us know a little about you, please note that this does not hinder your chance of getting in the clan. We're only really seeking two attributes of a player which are as follows: The ability to cooperate with a team, and general maturity.
3. Post on here confirming that you've sent us a friend request or a message.. or both!

Once you've done all of that we most likely will get to you immediately and try you on for size. As long as you have a general understanding of the game and are mature. You shouldn't have a problem with us. SIGN UP NOW!

This is our Clan Website! Bear with us until we get a little more established.

Forum Moderators! Please notify me if anything in this post violates ANYTHING on this site.

Clan Leader GT: Lukerez
Clan Co-Leader GT: Kilfeed Me
Back to top Go down
http://likewater.webs.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:56 am

Good luck with your clan it's a good step in creating a website for it thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Folin8
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 am

I sent you a message and a friend request
Back to top Go down
Lukerez
New Recruit
New Recruit
Lukerez

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks Ninja. Smile Folin8, did you send both GT's a message and a request? I myself am away from home for the day but will be on tomorrow. However, Kilfeed Me is at home and could help you out.
Back to top Go down
DranoXX
New Recruit
New Recruit

Gamertag : DranoXX

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:12 am

hey there, sent you a message and a friend request.
Back to top Go down
Folin8
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 am

yeah i sent both and played. hope for future game soon or if i made it in ^.^
Back to top Go down
Izarini18
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 12
GOW cash : 16

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 am

I did both
Back to top Go down
Lukerez
New Recruit
New Recruit
Lukerez

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Let's keep building guys! I've had a hell of a lot of fun playing with the majority of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fall
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 am

hey i messaged im just confirming now
Back to top Go down
WastefulCookie
New Recruit
New Recruit
WastefulCookie

Number of posts : 1
Gamertag : WastefulCookie
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 am

Hey man, sounds alright to me, will try and add you guys in a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan   Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Water, a serious but still fun GoW 3 Clan
Page 1 of 1