Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan Empty
PostSubject: New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan   New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 am

Topic says it in general. I'm a mature gamer, I get online pretty often but I don't have very many friends that play GoW3, and those that do play with their own friends, so just looking for a clan of laid-back gamers that I can play with.

I'm good at the campaign, beast, and horde. I have 5 Onyx medals, including beating the campaign and beast mode both on Insane. I haven't really gotten into playing against other people online, though I have played against my experienced friends and beat them, so I don't think I'm terrible. I won't bother posting my K/D and W/L ratios since I've only ever done private versus matches against bots and whatnot for medals.

If you need to know anything else just post here. My GT is RCII Avalon as well, so feel free to hit me up there.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan   New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:24 am

You can join mine if you want, we are just a fun clan where you can meet new people and play with them. You can even join other clans while your in this one, I am the Founder so i really don't care ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com

New to GoW Online, looking for a relaxed clan
Page 1 of 1