Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously 3.0

Go down 
+13
STomp1
v Wookiee v
Losthalo51
foREVer
Anthony Carmine
Bugz
I EV0L 0NE I
Peebl0
StevenF50
W1Z22
COGKane
Jt7ice
ThePublicNME
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 am

I put up a complete list of ribbons and unlocks check the gears 3 multi-player section
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 am

ClayCarmine wrote:
foREVer wrote:
scheezy wrote:
can someone explain how to get onyx medals for me?

There are 4 empty stars on the bottom of each medal in the stats section on the main menu. There's one medal for killing X amount of human in beast mode, If you get as many kills as it tells you to, you unlock a bronze medal and it fills up one star under the medal. Then you get more kills and unlock a silver, gold then onyx and then all of the 4 stars fill up. So basically onyx is like Platinum. Hope that helped.
What medal did you get? Smile

It was for killing 1100 humans in beast mode. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 am

foREVer wrote:
ClayCarmine wrote:
foREVer wrote:
scheezy wrote:
can someone explain how to get onyx medals for me?

There are 4 empty stars on the bottom of each medal in the stats section on the main menu. There's one medal for killing X amount of human in beast mode, If you get as many kills as it tells you to, you unlock a bronze medal and it fills up one star under the medal. Then you get more kills and unlock a silver, gold then onyx and then all of the 4 stars fill up. So basically onyx is like Platinum. Hope that helped.
What medal did you get? Smile

It was for killing 1100 humans in beast mode. Twisted Evil
Well done Smile ive nearly got the fortification onyx medal.
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : oG KiLLa STaTuS
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Does anyone know if you have to have played the beta for seriously 3.0? Im nowhere close in the way of onyx medals, or my rank for that matter, but im not going to put as much time into grinding out medals if in the end i wont be able to get the achievement since i didnt play in beta.

Before anyone tells me im stupid or anything, keep in mind the very first medal in the medal tab is for BETA players. So if i cant get this medal, i cant get this achievement right?

(sorry for gravedigging this thread, i just didnt want to start my own)
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 am

KiLLUMiNATi9110 wrote:
Does anyone know if you have to have played the beta for seriously 3.0? Im nowhere close in the way of onyx medals, or my rank for that matter, but im not going to put as much time into grinding out medals if in the end i wont be able to get the achievement since i didnt play in beta.

Before anyone tells me im stupid or anything, keep in mind the very first medal in the medal tab is for BETA players. So if i cant get this medal, i cant get this achievement right?

It's ok to grave dig this up It's the only thread currently running although it's pretty old and most of it is speculation before we new for sure what it was.

I think there are a few medals that do not count, such as the Beta medal, member of the old guard, and a few others that don't count. I'm not 100% sure but I would like to know the answer too because I don't have the member of the old guard onyx medal (reach level 100 in Gears of War 2). Can someone help clear this up?

I think this thread should be locked once answered and a new Seriously 3.0 thread opened which is more current lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 am

Ninja wrote:
KiLLUMiNATi9110 wrote:

It's ok to grave dig this up It's the only thread currently running although it's pretty old and most of it is speculation before we new for sure what it was.

I think there are a few medals that do not count, such as the Beta medal, member of the old guard, and a few others that don't count. I'm not 100% sure but I would like to know the answer too because I don't have the member of the old guard onyx medal (reach level 100 in Gears of War 2). Can someone help clear this up?

I think this thread should be locked once answered and a new Seriously 3.0 thread opened which is more current lol
Ninja i think you're right. i think its only the onyx medals that you get by first getting the bronze one then the silver then the gold then finally onyx. I may be wrong but im pretty sure im right thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 am

ClayCarmine wrote:
Ninja wrote:
KiLLUMiNATi9110 wrote:

Ninja i think you're right. i think its only the onyx medals that you get by first getting the bronze one then the silver then the gold then finally onyx. I may be wrong but im pretty sure im right thumbs up

Any medal that does not have stars below it does not count (beta, old guard etc) - as long as you are getting stars, you're on your way to Onyx heaven!

Last edited by mutlien on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis-spelling)
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 am

Sweet,thanks for answering Mutlien. Not to say your wrong, but is there somewhere where you got this information? I would just like to know for sure from Epic.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 am

KiLLUMiNATi9110 wrote:
Sweet,thanks for answering Mutlien. Not to say your wrong, but is there somewhere where you got this information? I would just like to know for sure from Epic.

Official game guide.
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 am

Good enough for me,ty. lol
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 am

I'll tell you what it is..

Impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Mister_Wookiee wrote:

Impossible.
So true man, so true.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

ClayCarmine wrote:
Mister_Wookiee wrote:

Impossible.
So true man, so true.

Thirded Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously 3.0   Seriously 3.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously 3.0