Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D Empty
PostSubject: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 pm

looking for some guys who play as locusts which love ripping 'eads and arms, with retro as fav weapon
Please put this in your signature instead of your posts
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 am

I love the Locust. Hinted by my Avatar, Signature and Username. But I do not like the Retro. Too inaccurate for my liking, Even with semi-automatic firing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
I love the Locust. Hinted by my Avatar, Signature and Username. But I do not like the Retro. Too inaccurate for my liking, Even with semi-automatic firing.

I find the Hammerburst the toughest weapon to use bizarrely... I just don't get how to handle it. Retro Lancer was tough at first, but soon got the hang of it...
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 am

mutlien wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:

I find the Hammerburst the toughest weapon to use bizarrely... I just don't get how to handle it. Retro Lancer was tough at first, but soon got the hang of it...

I suggest starting off without useing the Iron Sights, then gradually going into it, I used to be great with it in 2, but something changed going into 3 and i lost my skill. Took about a week to get re-used to it ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 am

Will give it a go.... I got my bronze medal with it, just found it a chore! I'll start adding it to my loadout when doing Private versus to see if I can get used to it...

The headshot thing is baffling too... I always see heads popping online and have no idea how people are so good at it. Most of mine are by accident unless I'm using the Longshot...
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:16 am

I love the retro Smile
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:19 am

I always get headshots with the Gnasher, Snub Pistol, and the Boltok its just second nature to me, most of the time its a blindfire for the Gnasher, aming with the Snub, and blind with the Boltok ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D   looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for some nice locust players to play kill and ripp:D
Page 1 of 1