Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!

Go down 
+2
Mutlien
SchNiCKuMz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SchNiCKuMz
New Recruit
New Recruit
SchNiCKuMz

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 17
Gamertag : SchNiCKuMz
GOW cash : 22

Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! Empty
PostSubject: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:29 am

hey guys need some help getting the kill locust achievement with the new DLC. All we need to do is have 5 players set their character up as Onyx Guards and defeat a boss wave on hardcore difficulty. Shouldnt take long at all and its for 100 GS. Add me if you are interested

GT: SchNiCKuMz
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:50 am

Not sure whether this is your character as an onyx skin or whether it means the final level of decoy - which is an onyx guard that fights on your team....getting all five players to this level and all using a guard will take some doing!

I believe it's the latter and the fact you have to do it on Hardcore level - that makes 100gs sound worthwhile...
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

Number of posts : 167
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:58 am

I'll do it, it doesn't matter for me if you need onyx guard decoy because I have it anyways! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:01 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
I'll do it, it doesn't matter for me if you need onyx guard decoy because I have it anyways! Smile

Bloody Hell! You don't hang about do you? lol
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:03 am

mutlien wrote:
R3CONxRAAGE wrote:

Well, yesturday I was playing Horde and my friend just kinda gave me all jis money for me and my decoys Smile
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:18 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
mutlien wrote:
R3CONxRAAGE wrote:

Well, yesturday I was playing Horde and my friend just kinda gave me all jis money for me and my decoys Smile

Cool - maybe you and Ninja can do the same for me on the Silverback, Turret and Decoy?!

We'll all get there in the end.

When there are 5 of us online together, we can also get the two achievements for hosting a Horde and Beast match. Let me know when you are on.
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah, I will, i'm also trying to get thr turret up but finding it take ages!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:52 am

Just to clarify, you don't need the Onyx Guard decoy to get this achievement just 5 players wearing the Onyx Guard skin. Also only finishing a boss level (10 is best) is required, and you must survive it.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:08 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Just to clarify, you don't need the Onyx Guard decoy to get this achievement just 5 players wearing the Onyx Guard skin. Also only finishing a boss level (10 is best) is required, and you must survive it.

Did this and the two hosting achievements last night - excellent!

I think they made some of the achievements a little too easy really with this pack really....
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:20 pm

mutlien wrote:
Publik NME no1 wrote:

Did this and the two hosting achievements last night - excellent!

I think they made some of the achievements a little too easy really with this pack really....

The easiest 100G for finding a group of 5. I got lucky & got invited :p & made an ass of hosting haha...

Thanks Mutlien n Publik :p
Back to top Go down
relex
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Anyone who also still wants to go for those team achievements (horde command pack) or is willing to help, pleas add me. GT: relexx
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 pm

relex wrote:
Anyone who also still wants to go for those team achievements (horde command pack) or is willing to help, pleas add me. GT: relexx

Add me if your interested, Iv got 1 other friend who wants this aswell.

Add me : Asphalt Mayhem
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 am

This might be going off topic but hope this helps.

I found it quite difficult to have 4 other players online to do this.

NOTE - Host can't host with a split screen for some reason.

Host and have 2 other people using second controllers. Switch & take turns until achievements have unlocked after wave 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!   Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill Locust (Like A Boss) Achievement Help! 100 GS!
Page 1 of 1