Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Mates....

Go down 
+5
ThePublicNME
titansfan2104
Chaz665(SA)
mehr cowbell
Logeezie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Logeezie
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 10

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am

howdy all is anyone else tired of teammates that all have the combined intelligence of 3?

you know the ones that run away when its Two on one for you?

The ones that dont let you know ones coming up behind you or the ones that see and dont shoot them?

You know the ones that decide rushing a place with 3 enemies is a good idea
you know the ones that are the leader and run towards the enemys or the ones that dont even look at a ring..

The ones who do the most unintelligent thing possible at all times,

the ones that got through the very strenuous "casual" playlist that takes about three games to get through and definatly prepares you for quick matchs or ranked..

The ones that will stick right along side you then shoot just to give you away..

The ones that think this is COD.

.Should there be a free for all game mode that doesnt need you to rely on your teammates that couldn't do up a velcro shoe.. hell yes there should be.. Epic you made a good game and tryed to make a team game but you forgot that some people dont have the intelligence .....

Theres my rant if you agree then rant on
Back to top Go down
mehr cowbell
New Recruit
New Recruit
mehr cowbell

Number of posts : 18
Gamertag : mehr cowBELL
GOW cash : 20

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

The ones that quit into like the 5th wave of Horde leaving you stuck with a max of 2-4 players for the rest of the time unless you have friends on that you can invite because apparently its to difficult for the search engine to put a single player in a Horde game already going on....ya I hate them
Back to top Go down
Logeezie
New Recruit
New Recruit

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:49 pm

ii forgot all about horde and beast dam lol
Back to top Go down
Chaz665(SA)
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Chaz665(SA)

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : FancyCharles665
GOW cash : 61

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 pm

LMAO. As I started reading your list I though to myself "sounds like people playing CoD" and then sure enough, there it was last on the list.

You also forgot people that just don't revive anyone even though they are standing right next to them. They will first try kill 3 oncoming enemies. FML.
Also people who run out to try execute people with Y no matter how many enemies are around because "Herp derp cool animation bru". FML
Horde Mode: "Ok guys, lets stick together, things are getting a bit hairy." Dumbass"Yeah sure sounds like a plan". Next second you hear " Revive me!" from guy who ran halfway accross the map when he was suppose to be the one watching your back and all of a sudden there is 10 lucusts rushing at you. FML.
Back to top Go down
titansfan2104
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 8

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 pm

I was in a 1 v 2 ( me being the one ) on dry dock at the bottom of the stairs, i had 3.. THREE team mates run right through our fire and never fired a shot !! i know they saw them because when i died two of them were at the top of the stairs shooting at them!! That was frustrating! I really wish i could find 5 teammates that would stick together.
A group of 4-5 can absolutely crush a disorganized team , you just have to be aware of power weapons when you get bunched up!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:05 am

Awesome thread, made me laugh loads, I've pretty much been in all the situations posted above I'm glad it's not just me feeling the pain lol

You know the ones that follow you around meleeing and shooting at you because you stole there kill or took a map based weapon that has there name on it lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Beast Rider
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Beast Rider

Number of posts : 32
Gamertag : Derpy Ho0ves
GOW cash : 38

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 am

I know the ones that steal your kills constantly or the ones that quit and almost instantaneously invite you.
Back to top Go down
Logeezie
New Recruit
New Recruit

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Finally people who understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheMeInTeam
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 75
GOW cash : 80

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 am

titansfan2104 wrote:
I was in a 1 v 2 ( me being the one ) on dry dock at the bottom of the stairs, i had 3.. THREE team mates run right through our fire and never fired a shot !! i know they saw them because when i died two of them were at the top of the stairs shooting at them!! That was frustrating! I really wish i could find 5 teammates that would stick together.
A group of 4-5 can absolutely crush a disorganized team , you just have to be aware of power weapons when you get bunched up!

That's why competent teams go for area control instead of truly bunching up...and they tend to control one of those power weapons themselves.
Back to top Go down
Layed You Down
New Recruit
New Recruit

GOW cash : 7

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:01 am

First time I won on Horde (normal) was with 4 complete strangers who didn't leave halfway through. After we won I said to myself that was it, it was so easy!?! Your right most people online playing games (not just gears) are mostly out there to up their ranks and bail on their teammates the first chance they get. Here's to everyone out their that knows what the word "teammate" truly means, cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:29 am

Many apologies for my own thread on this very same subject. I came on this forum today to basically rant after a week or so randoms annoying the hell out of me and when I finished, I found this.

I am not alone! This is good!

Feel free to vent your spleen on my thread too - let's hate the randoms for a day!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Mates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Mates....   Team Mates.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Mates....
Page 1 of 1