Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon

Go down 
+2
ThePublicNME
Phenom 247
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:08 am

What's your favorite multiplayer ribbon or which ribbon are you most proud/excited about earning?

For me, I could barely contain my excitement when I was able to pull off the "Trick Shot" ribbon (score a headshot with the Torquebow that leads to a second kill) last night.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 am

Off topic but how is that done to get the trick shot ribbon?

My favourite ribbon is 'unstoppable' (kill 25 enemies without dying), I know I played my best when I get that ribbon. Although that's from the top of my head I would need to check on my stats to see if there's one I like more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
androsity13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
androsity13

Number of posts : 82
Gamertag : androsity13
GOW cash : 94

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:16 am

griz696 wrote:
(score a headshot with the Torquebow that leads to a second kill)

nice work...impressive!
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 am

Ninja wrote:
Off topic but how is that done to get the trick shot ribbon?

My favourite ribbon is 'unstoppable' (kill 25 enemies without dying), I know I played my best when I get that ribbon. Although that's from the top of my head I would need to check on my stats to see if there's one I like more!

You have to get a headshot with the Torquebow when the opponent is standing in front of another opponent. The bolt goes through the first guy's head (effectively removing it for the first kill) and sticks in the second guy and then explodes (for the second kill).

I'm not sure, but isn't "unstoppable" kill 20 enemies without dying? I think that killing 25 enemies without dying is the "God-like" ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 am

androsity13 wrote:
griz696 wrote:
(score a headshot with the Torquebow that leads to a second kill)

nice work...impressive!

Thanks! I couldn't believe that it actually lined up correctly...Talk about being in the right place at the right time!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:19 am

My favorite is "Oscar Mike".... They thought they were gonna get away *POP* lol (headshot someone while they are Roadie running)
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:24 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
My favorite is "Oscar Mike".... They thought they were gonna get away *POP* lol (headshot someone while they are Roadie running)

That's another great one that I got, in my opinion, sheerly by luck...but you know, it's often better to be lucky than good!! (I'll take it!)
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:25 am

griz696 wrote:
BadOmenYourWay wrote:

That's another great one that I got, in my opinion, sheerly by luck...but you know, it's often better to be lucky than good!! (I'll take it!)

Great way to think! But why not be very good at being lucky? Razz
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
griz696 wrote:
BadOmenYourWay wrote:

Great way to think! But why not be very good at being lucky? Razz

I like that....may have to steal that from ya!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 am

Go ahead Cool btw, *off topic* never really did formally welcome you to C.I.A other then in XBL, so WELCOME! Razz
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:30 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
Go ahead Cool btw, *off topic* never really did formally welcome you to C.I.A other then in XBL, so WELCOME! Razz

Thanks! I look forward to some fun matches!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:34 am

griz696 wrote:
I'm not sure, but isn't "unstoppable" kill 20 enemies without dying? I think that killing 25 enemies without dying is the "God-like" ribbon.

Yea I think you are right, well it's the Godlike ribbon then with 25 kills, they don't come very often in multiplayer but when they do it's something to smile about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:35 am

No problem, oh and other ribbon I love is "Cluster Luck" (name might be wrong but its for multi kills with a nade)
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 am

Can't really say, None of them fit for me really. But I'd have to say my favourite to get is Last Man Out. Epic feeling when that medal pops up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:37 am

Oscar Mike or clusterluck for me, whenever I get clusterluck I feel very damn good!
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:38 am

ClayCarmine wrote:
Oscar Mike or clusterluck for me, whenever I get clusterluck I feel very damn good!

Same feeling here
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:56 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Can't really say, None of them fit for me really. But I'd have to say my favourite to get is Last Man Out. Epic feeling when that medal pops up.

Yea I know the feeling when that ribbon pops up the pressure is on you I instantly press the back button to see how many is left, knowing all the other players on your team are watching and depending on you lol the pressure is on and adrenaline kicks in. Great tense feeling.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 am

Ninja wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:

Yea I know the feeling when that ribbon pops up the pressure is on you I instantly press the back button to see how many is left, knowing all the other players on your team are watching and depending on you lol the pressure is on and adrenaline kicks in. Great tense feeling.
While listening to Mad World. I killed 4 Enemies on Gridlock as the "Last Man Out." by funnelling them into a one way area and killing 3, As the last hurled a smoke to rush I got behind him and shot him in the back. "Pest control b**ch, We exterminatin'!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon   Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Multiplayer Ribbon
Page 1 of 1