Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times Empty
PostSubject: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:30 am

I know a lot of you play Horde and if like me this Onyx medal seems to be getting hard to get here is a way to boost it:

You need the 'friendly fire' mutator for this to work!

Start up a horde game on Insane with the Friendly Fire mutator activated. Guest sign in the other player or do it with a friend. Select the map Checkout because the command posts are closer then any other map. The person wanting the Founder ribbons goes ahead and buys the command post. Both characters change to there smoke grenades, and stick each other with them (Press B next to each other). *IMPORTANT - THIS DOES NOT WORK OTHERWISE* Select 'Restart from beginning' after you died NOT restart from current wave.

This will work in splitscreen and you don't lose points on your overall horde medal even though it will keep giving you -points everytime you do it. You can do this about 2.5 times in 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Nice way to boost it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am

Excellent way dude Smile thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Thought you didn't believe in boosts lol or is is that Mutlien?
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:28 am

Asphalt Mayhem wrote:

I am slowly warming to the idea for some of these Onyx medals if I'm honest - not sure which ones but I know that if I do wanna get the Seriously then boosting is gonna be inevitable...

I will try to do as much as I can as I go along though - and that's when I'm not living in Skyrim...
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 am

mutlien wrote:
Asphalt Mayhem wrote:

I am slowly warming to the idea for some of these Onyx medals if I'm honest - not sure which ones but I know that if I do wanna get the Seriously then boosting is gonna be inevitable...

I will try to do as much as I can as I go along though - and that's when I'm not living in Skyrim...

I dont blame you as this game covers aspects for both games like yourself who enjoy the game without the need to boost & people who love to boost spending times with their friends.

Me I enjoy gaming so much but always looking for quicker ways to complete 100% where possible & always up for a laugh!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am

I posted up a video for this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svdAEKnqKRU
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times   Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times Empty

Back to top Go down

Onyx Architect Medal - Earn Founder ribbon 300 times
Page 1 of 1