Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(

Go down 
+3
Sole
Onyx Hammerburst
Commando Mike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Commando Mike
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 9
GOW cash : 15

Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( Empty
PostSubject: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:53 am

My friend preordered gears 3 for me from best buy for my birthday, which was 2 days ago. For some reason, the code says its invalid. Is there a time limit as to which u have to put the code in once the game is released? But that wouldnt make sense as to why people would still be trading codes then. Ive tried countless times to redeem the code, switching my 0's to O's vice versa. I was wonder if anyone would be so kind as to send me an actual mech baird code through a PM. I know its a very slim chance but id appreciate it soooo much. Thanks! Also, please no harsh comments. Im not begging for anything, just asking.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:12 am

Are you absolutely sure you're writing it 100% correctly. If you are, I'd advise going to the place your friend got it and say about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:14 am

You can called Microsoft support center, they can help you more than we can.
Back to top Go down
Commando Mike
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:17 am

Im very VERY sure i typed it in correctly. Its not scratched or anything, i can clearly make out the code. I mustve typed it in over 20 times now.

Honestly, i would bring it to best buy but you know how they are, theyll just think im trying to scam them out of a code. Because thats exactly what happened before with my friends code for a different game at bestbuy, and they wouldnt give him a new code. Im truly SOL, unless anyone happens to have a spare code
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 pm

your friend may have used the code. But if not then call microsoft and alert them they will probably be more help. If you can not get this fixed I'll give you my aaron griffin code
Back to top Go down
Commando Mike
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 am

He said he didnt use it. But i appreciate the offer though. Microsoft wont be able to help me as they claim the code has been used. Which makes no sense at all because even though i used it, it didnt validate it. I guess this is just one of those S.O.L. moments. Thanks for the help anyways
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:43 am

I'm sorry to hear that your welcome.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:22 am

Well um, if you got a video camra I can suggest a way to prove your theory.. Alright what you need to do... Video camra yourself entering the code and showing that it failed.. Then go to your download history to prove you never received the code and then try to post on youtube and send it to xbox. That's your best chance. Proof is all you need mang. Like I said.. You need the receipt.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
mitchtoad
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 am

hey you can ask best buy to send u a new code and if they tink ur lying send them your order number that came with it and theyll see someone actually bouht that item and they give u the code
Back to top Go down
COG X GEAR
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COG X GEAR

Number of posts : 73
Gamertag : COG X GEAR
GOW cash : 113

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Prob someone typed in a random code although that would be a 1 in a million chance to actually get it correctly sorry to hear this i dont got much else to advice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(   Mech Baird Code wont redeem :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Mech Baird Code wont redeem :(
Page 1 of 1