Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode

Go down 
+2
Onyx Hammerburst
Commando Mike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Commando Mike
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 9
GOW cash : 15

Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 am

Me and 2 other friends only beat all 12 waves of beast on insane without losing a round rewarding us with the Savage Theron guard. What you want to do is have you and your team save up and unlock the Grenadier and Serapede. These 2 together are AMAZING (Considering that these were the only 2 characters we used to win in the later rounds). The map that I HIGHLY recommend is Trenches. When playing on Trenches, no matter where the enemy spawns, they will always group up towards the very middle of the map (Under the mortar region). This big grouping is perfect for the grenadier to lob his grenade from cover. You can down as many as 5 heroes and then some at this point. But whatever you do, dont go in for the kill as you will most likely get killed yourself by someone not down. This is where your serapede comes in as it is hard for the computers to kill it if you can keep its butt covered. Have him take out all the downed enemies and just keep reusing this tactic over and over and you will eventually win. Of course you might not win this on the first attempt and things might happen differently every round so you would have to make changes accordingly. But from my experience, this tactic works almost every time.
Back to top Go down
Commando Mike
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 am

And now im just realizing Ninja has made his own guide on this forum.. I must say his is way more organized and thorough. But i still stand behind my tatic
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:59 am

Nice, I need to try it some time. Although it's probably even easier with 3 Or more people. BTW, In one grenade throw I once downed 9 Bots. Seriously, No joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Commando Mike
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 am

I seriously dont doubt it Onyx. I know ive downed way more than 5 before on Trenches. The grenadier is seriously priceless. I find him more useful the the Zerker
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

Number of posts : 167
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Does anyone want to do this with me?
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Surely a boomer would be better than a savage grenadier?
Back to top Go down
mehr cowbell
New Recruit
New Recruit
mehr cowbell

Number of posts : 18
Gamertag : mehr cowBELL
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Actually the savage grenadier is better in my opinion. Ninja's strategy is the one I use. As long as you have team mates that help take down barriers you're golden. I still need to get the Savage Theron Guard challenge done though
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:26 am

Beast mode isn't real hard for a need for a strategy, my and my friends just ran through it on insane without any trouble...
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
Surely a boomer would be better than a savage grenadier?

Boomer is bigger and is easier to hit. Grenadiers can take cover, Blind fire, Gnasher. Grenadiers can also just hurl a grenade over a wall, A Boomer has to walk around and shoot the target.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Commando Mike
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am

The boomer is too slow and big and is way easily killed. Grenedier is able to cover up better. Plus his grenade ammo regennerates faster than boomer
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 am

If only there were a 'How to defeat Horde on Insane easily' guide....
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 am

There is a way but it's not a thread...
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:59 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
There is a way but it's not a thread...

What's the magic formula then? I'm dying to know!
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:02 am

It's literally put the mutators Super Reload, Insta gib melee Unlimited ammo and go on a map (like Gridlock) that has decent camping places. I'm not sure if you have used super reload but it does stupidly good damage and insta gib melee.. well it's in the name!
The only hard thing is unlocking the mutators!
I like having Laugh track on for 'teh lulz'!
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
It's literally put the mutators Super Reload, Insta gib melee Unlimited ammo and go on a map (like Gridlock) that has decent camping places. I'm not sure if you have used super reload but it does stupidly good damage and insta gib melee.. well it's in the name!
The only hard thing is unlocking the mutators!
I like having Laugh track on for 'teh lulz'!

Had a full team of 5 with all those mutators on and seriously, waves 46 onwards just ain't happening.

Pop your head out of cover for even a second and boom - head comes clean off lol - tried it on a few maps with good sight lines and even then....nothing! Maybe you could join us sometime and show us some of your tactics etc?
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:09 am

Yeah Ok, I don't have the mutators for Insta gib or Unlim ammo though, I would do it now if i did though
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
Yeah Ok, I don't have the mutators for Insta gib or Unlim ammo though, I would do it now if i did though

Add me - mutlien

Got the mutators and next time we're online, we can do it! Probably not back on it until tomorrow night at 9pm as I'm out tonight. Gear of Chesse will probably be up for this too....and what about Ninja UK? Full team and get this finished off once and for all!
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 am

Maybe then we could do 1-45? lol
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 am

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
Maybe then we could do 1-45? lol

You help us out with the 46-50 and we will help you out with the 1-45 as a massive thank you for sure!
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:16 am

Ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode   Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy way To beat Insane Beast mode
Page 1 of 1