Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?

Go down 
+10
Mutlien
v Wookiee v
Losthalo51
Sole
Noble E
COGKane
ThePublicNME
YOUNG MONEY 511
Peebl0
foREVer
14 posters

Did you beat Either GOW game on Insane
GOW Yes
Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteleft26%Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteright
 26% [ 10 ]
GOW NO
Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteleft21%Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteright
 21% [ 8 ]
GOW2 Yes
Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteleft33%Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteright
 33% [ 13 ]
GOW2 No
Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteleft20%Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Voteright
 20% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Empty
PostSubject: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Im curious what percentage of people beat it on Insane. BTW it doesint count if you only beat it on insane in co-op
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Yup, both. Done. Smile

You just need to know how to camp, and lose the weapons with low-max ammo.
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 pm

neither on insane, currently going through insane with a friend nearly at the end of act 1, im not really even playing hes playing on casual while my game is set to insane just for the achievement really...
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 am

Did both on Insane both solo and in co-op and probably about 3 times each with different friends

Nice that you did the multi vote on that poll it's the first time it's been tried out thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
COGKane
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COGKane

Number of posts : 63
Gamertag : COGKane
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 am

gow2 on insane but not the first gow need someone to help me with that lol
Back to top Go down
Noble E
New Recruit
New Recruit
Noble E

Number of posts : 9
Gamertag : the noble e
GOW cash : 11

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 am

I was going through the game on insane but for some reason never bothered finishing it wasn't to hard though but can get really boring if your not playing at least with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 am

I did both..
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 am

Insane mode is boring tbh because you have to take your time... my friend did gow2 insane on his own and it doubled playtime of the campaign because he had to take his time.
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Peebl0 wrote:
Yup, both. Done. Smile

You just need to know how to camp, and lose the weapons with low-max ammo.

It kind of hard to camp when your fighting general RAAM. thats the only part im having trouble with.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 pm

general RAAM his arse was a pain
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Beat Gears of War 2 on Insane, don't like Gears of War 1 that much so didn't really take the time to care.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 am

On gears 2 Im stuck on ascension, the part where you have to shoot that tower down and go into the cave. I die in like 2 seconds when I start going down the hill.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 pm

foREVer wrote:
On gears 2 Im stuck on ascension, the part where you have to shoot that tower down and go into the cave. I die in like 2 seconds when I start going down the hill.

I know which part you mean if you are doing it on insane this can be tricky it's best to stay further up the hill and shoot down make sure everything is dead go down the hill a little if needed then reverse up again and shoot until everything is dead. If you go steaming down the hill you will die in like 2 seconds like you said lol You just got to use the vehicle like a sniper rifle and pick enemies off from a distance.
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 am

Ninja wrote:
foREVer wrote:

I know which part you mean if you are doing it on insane this can be tricky it's best to stay further up the hill and shoot down make sure everything is dead go down the hill a little if needed then reverse up again and shoot until everything is dead. If you go steaming down the hill you will die in like 2 seconds like you said lol You just got to use the vehicle like a sniper rifle and pick enemies off from a distance.

Wow thanks! Right after I read that I tried it and I didn't die once when I tried it with that strategy. Now on to Brackish waters. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 am

Glad I could help out and good luck with Brackish Waters
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am

I thought the bit with the exploding wretches in Gears 1 on insane was ridiculously difficult along with RAAM who I have yet to kill on Insane....

Number 2 - haven't started my Insane run on that yet. Need to drag myself away from Gears 3 first....
Back to top Go down
Pibutzki
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Pibutzki

Number of posts : 38
Gamertag : Pibutzki
GOW cash : 35

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Gears 1 done in Insane and Gears 2 up to the Leviathan. My then Gears buddy lost his Live sub so we never got the chance to finish the run Sad
Back to top Go down
iNathan94
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
iNathan94

Number of posts : 57
Gamertag : iNathan 94
GOW cash : 111

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:00 pm

RAAM was a bitch to beat on insane, took me like 30 mins to eventually do it.

Gow 2 was not that bad on insane IMO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SLipKnoTxMenTaL
L7 Prodigy L7
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
L7 Prodigy L7

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : L7 Prodigy L7
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 am

I beat GOW and GOW2 on insane by myself and with a friend.I would never try to beat GOW on insane again though since it was probably the most annoying to beat on insane.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 pm

I've beaten all 3 on insane now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?   Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?
Page 1 of 1