Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ducky Fresh
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 5

Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with.   Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 am

Sup, this is Ducks. I'm pretty laid back and chill, not much of a competitive player. I like to play for the team (I have the onyx Medic medal; God Complex, which requires 1200 team revives). I never give up, and I always play as a unit. I don't like going lone wolf at all, for obvious reasons.

My K/D is 6.3 and my W/L is 4.8. I also have around 150 MVP medals.

What I'm looking for is a chill, fun team to play with. I don't like taking the game seriously; if you're not okay with fooling around a bit or cracking jokes most of the time, I'm probably not interested. I play for the fun of it. I don't usually like clans, because most of the time they're really uptight and have that whole chain of command "I'm so much better than you" thing going on, which I don't like. But I need a team, so whether or not that team is just a laid-back clan doesn't matter.

My gamertag is RespectedDucks. Message me in-game if you think I fit your team's bill. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with.   Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 am

Sounds like you would be perfect for C.I.A! My clan is only for fun and meeting people to play with and such, although we might have interclan fights *btw u can still join other clans while you are in ours!* Hit us up if your interested, link to the forum section for the clan is in my sig below ^.^

Oh and don't worry about chain of command, the only "ranks" that will be avaliable is custom clan ranks that u can request. They will not mean anything but i will pretty much give you anything you request unless someone else has it ^.^

Last edited by BadOmenYourWay on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com

Looking for an active clan/team to kick ass with.
Page 1 of 1