Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Active player looking for a clan with banter...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roidrager
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 6

Active player looking for a clan with banter...  Empty
PostSubject: Active player looking for a clan with banter...    Active player looking for a clan with banter...  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm 20years old and looking to join a clan (must have microphones) casual and/or competive, I love gears and winning, good with tactics etc.

Gamer tag: Trenabol

Also looking for people to play with in general who have microphones Smile so add me even if your not with a clan, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 12

PostSubject: Re: Active player looking for a clan with banter...    Active player looking for a clan with banter...  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 pm

UnU is currently hiring mature players, with or without alot of gears experience.
We are a casual clan but also take part in WGL, looking into other leagues to join in the future, everyone in the clan has a microphone with great laughs and banter, we have UK players and USA players so you'll always find someone to play online with.

Check us out at http://unuclan.enjin.com/

Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
SKN Clanrat
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 22
GOW cash : 34

PostSubject: Re: Active player looking for a clan with banter...    Active player looking for a clan with banter...  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 am

hey mate im co founder and leader of the Skaven clan let me know if you would be intrested in a trial. we currently have 17 memebers worldwide close group a lads compete in clan matches and the WGL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active player looking for a clan with banter...    Active player looking for a clan with banter...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Active player looking for a clan with banter...
Page 1 of 1