Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SavageGhost
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
SavageGhost

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 32
Gamertag : SAVAGE GHOSTz
GOW cash : 54

DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP Empty
PostSubject: DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP   DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:04 am

So on Sunday October 23rd, I played gears and received an XboxLive update for the game. I downloaded the update and rebooted gears and at the menu where it "Loads Download Content", It says that my 'Griffin' download content could not be loaded. I check my characters and my Griffin and Adam Fenix are no longer available, but my Savage Kantus is in tact. I've gone back to my Download History and tried to download both Griffin and Adam, But they both say "Can't Download....." HELP ME PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP   DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am

Not sure what to tell you other than try to contact some customer support for xbox
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP   DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 am

If you are offline and try to use your DLC on an Xbox you did not download it on.. It will not work.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
SavageGhost
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
SavageGhost

PostSubject: Re: DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP   DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Mister_Wookiee wrote:
If you are offline and try to use your DLC on an Xbox you did not download it on.. It will not work.
Prior to the Xbox Live update, these DLC characters worked perfectly fine. And it was the same Xbox. I used my characters, took a break, came back 30 minutes later and found that my Aaron Griffin and Adam Fenix DLC's could not load or be redownloaded.
Back to top Go down
SavageGhost
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
SavageGhost

PostSubject: Re: DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP   DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 pm

FIXED: I went to my HDD and saw that the 2 files were corrupted. I deleted them and then redownloaded and now its fine. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP   DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

DLC CONTENT ISSUE* PLEASE HELP
Page 1 of 1