Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockstar Social Club issue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

Rockstar Social Club issue. Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar Social Club issue.   Rockstar Social Club issue. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:08 am

Anyone else having problems posting GTAV pictures to the rockstar social club? any time i take a picture in game it says uploading to the social club then it tells me it is unavailable, so I'm just curious if anyone else has this issue.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club issue.   Rockstar Social Club issue. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:12 am

They having issues with most stuff social club related, they are working on fixing it a we speak and expect it too be resolved before GTA online is released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club issue.   Rockstar Social Club issue. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:17 am

Nice, thanks for the info. I figured it had to do with GTAOnline but wanted to see if anyone else was having the problem lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club issue.   Rockstar Social Club issue. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Found this for you from Rockstars support center!

[Updated September 19th, 2013] General Issues with Social Club and companion iFruit App
Rockstar Games September 19, 2013 17:50
Question: I've been having a lot of issues with Social Club over the past few days. Account linking has been down at certain points and some of my stats aren't updating. When I log into the Social Club Site, some of the information like feeds/crews is not loading properly. Max Payne 3 on Steam will not launch due to an error about Steam linking, even for players who were linked already before. In GTA V, the Snapmatic photos aren't uploading properly sometimes. When will this be resolved?

Answer: We are aware of these issues with Social Club or related networking hardware/services and have been working to resolve them as quickly as possible. Among these issues are:
Login problems on iFruit iOS app
Saving/publishing emblems
Account linking on the Social Club website
Error message when accessing BAWSAQ in GTA V
Error when using Snapmatic photos in GTA V
Max Payne 3 Steam login (Steam link error, even for linked accounts)
If you would like to receive an automatic email notification when these issues are resolved, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

Please note that we are aware of some reports about problems with the iFruit App (available on iTunes), such as login errors, endless loading spinners, and the app appearing to reset data. Rest assured that we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Update for 9/18/13: We have made some changes that should help to resolve some of these issues, and will continue to work toward a full resolution for any remaining problems such as logging into iFruit.

Update for 9/19/13: Some of these issues have now been resolved, such as signing into the Steam version of Max Payne 3 and iFruit login. We are continuing to work on a few outstanding problems with account linking and user-generated content such as photos and emblems. As soon as we have more updates, we will post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Social Club issue.   Rockstar Social Club issue. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Social Club issue.
Page 1 of 1