Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!

Go down 
+2
Onyx Hammerburst
Mutlien
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! Empty
PostSubject: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:19 am

I am sick and tired of randoms abandoning Horde by wave 3 or 4.

I am getting very bored of people leaving Horde at waves 30+.

Answer: Play another mode! Well no. I won't and for many more reasons than the above do I feel the need for this RAANT

Seriously, why do so many people feel the need to start a game mode which is for the long haul and then leave before it gets interesting? I can't tell you how many times I've played up to level 36+ and then had everyone leave in rapid succession. It's really, really annoying!!! Also in the 'why the fuck do you bother?' category, why oh why do randoms not help downed team mates? FFS.

And Beast mode? Why the hell do people play as a Kantus and not heal people? What's with all the Kill stealing?

Another 'I'm getting mega pissed off now' question. Why can't people communicate with a god damn headset?

It's all a bit much - and I'm glad I've got it off my chest....come on people - join in properly! Be a team player! Speak! Have some bloody balls and stick with it! Don't rage quit!

Thanks for listening!
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:47 pm

I don't use a headset, And I'm a mega team player. Another thing I've got to add for your topic: Why does everyone play as Wretch in Online Beast and expect you to down everyone while they kill them all the way up to Wave 12.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:26 am

I have never "rage quit" a horde match, but i do have a life other than GoW, so sometimes i have to leave the match to do other things, but i usually warn people before i do it...
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:19 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
I have never "rage quit" a horde match, but i do have a life other than GoW, so sometimes i have to leave the match to do other things, but i usually warn people before i do it...

And that is a good thing - it's those that just back out when things get interesting....

From other posts on this forum, it looks like people are getting a bit bored with it all so maybe that's why....Oh well, I'll keep trying!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:18 am

I can relate to that rant it's happened to me many times but it's because of playing with randoms.

To really enjoy Gears of War 3 you need to build up a friend list so at least there's a good chance some are online when you go on. When I play with randoms I usually say as anybody got a mic? 9 out of 10 times I won't get a reply but sometimes I do and those playings I try to stick with and communicate with. Then after the match I send a friend request and they usually accept. Also looking on here is a good bet too.

It's the only way to avoid those rants you made unless you get lucky sometimes with randoms who are like minded like you/commited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:20 am

Joining/Starting a clan is also a good way to find likeminded people willing to help you out Wink
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

Number of posts : 167
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:36 am

Whenever I have to go during a Horde I always give my money to the person that is doing the best and will help the team out
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:08 am

I almost never use my cash as i always pick up sniper and hammerburst ammo from dead grubs. So i just give it to whomever is making the fortifications
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:05 pm

R3CONxRAAGE wrote:
Whenever I have to go during a Horde I always give my money to the person that is doing the best and will help the team out

I only do that when the guy is actually using the money on something productive and teambased.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:36 am

you also have to factor in sometimes people lose connection and get dropped from the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!   RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAANT - not raam but an elongated rant!
Page 1 of 1