Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lookin for a clan!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JordanRodriguez
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : Xx JROD1991 xX
GOW cash : 5

lookin for a clan!!! Empty
PostSubject: lookin for a clan!!!   lookin for a clan!!! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Im looking for a clan iv never been on one but i am extremly good at gears of war 3. I will do a try out or whatever you have to do but im lookin for a clan with benefits if there is one. Im not sure if clans give you benefits like prices or sponcers but if there is one im really worth it just message me if you have a clan like that im a good team player just looking for a team. I will send my gamertag so you can see and do whatever i just want to see how far i can get with this game im a hardcore gear fan.
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a clan!!!   lookin for a clan!!! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:16 pm

There's several clans here. The teams that are really sponsored are MLG team(professional teams).
Back to top Go down
JordanRodriguez
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : Xx JROD1991 xX
GOW cash : 5

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a clan!!!   lookin for a clan!!! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:20 pm

wow thats interesting ill have to look up some of this. my k/d is 1.7 which is ok but my w/l is 3.2. Im already level 100 just hopin to work my way up to one of those pros but not sure which clan will get me there and which are not worth it. I have over 300 mvp medals already and just want to take it to the next level. i also am ranked 400 and something on quick match team deathmatch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a clan!!!   lookin for a clan!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

lookin for a clan!!!
Page 1 of 1