Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lookin For a Good Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iBlackStarr
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 7
Gamertag : II KidScene x
GOW cash : 11

Lookin For a Good Clan Empty
PostSubject: Lookin For a Good Clan   Lookin For a Good Clan EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Whats up im lookin for a good clan to play with an have fun, I ont like going to play all these matches with people I dont know really an dont even try or just leave the match.. Im Good at the game got a new Account so im only lvl 41 right now.. I only play GOW3 an I can change my GT Hit me up Gamertag-II KidScene x
Back to top Go down
Wolfbrand Morro
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Wolfbrand Morro

Clan : UNU
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 93
Gamertag : URBitteNbyWOLFY
GOW cash : 140

Lookin For a Good Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin For a Good Clan   Lookin For a Good Clan EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey, if your in an EU timezone or you can be on reliably for 8:00 GMT check out XGL. We're an established clan and compete in regular casual competitive leagues. Currently our Gears 3 team is a small unit from all over Europe with me at the head. We compete in an Execution League and Mixed Mode league on WGL and the main squad is on pretty much every day so you'll always have a team for matchmaking.

Anyway fill in an application on http://xglclan.co.uk and I'll get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
http://unuclan.enjin.com

Lookin For a Good Clan
Page 1 of 1