Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's in for the Beta access in April?

Go down 
+5
COGKane
Vambo
DarKzEnergYz
Jt7ice
ThePublicNME
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Who's in for the Beta access in April? Empty
PostSubject: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 am

Well I still didn't pre-order it yet I keep forgetting and if I miss this beta I won't be Sad I will be very Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 am

same here bud, ive been too busy to drive up to a gamestop and put money down
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 am

Jt7ice wrote:

Yea that's my excuse being too busy but tomorrow I'll definatley go pre-order it and get the code then spend a little time freeing up some HD space I've only got about half gig left and believe the download will be somewhere between 1 and 2 GB

Great sig by the way thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:08 am

Ninja wrote:
Jt7ice wrote:

Yea that's my excuse being too busy but tomorrow I'll definatley go pre-order it and get the code then spend a little time freeing up some HD space I've only got about half gig left and believe the download will be somewhere between 1 and 2 GB

Great sig by the way thumbs up

same im taking a day to go get a couple things then since its up by the parts store ill just stop in and drop some money down, im thinking about just getting an 8 gb flash drive to hold the beta, dont have too much space left and dont feel like deleting any gamesaves.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Just got back with my Beta code Very Happy made some HD space deleting some old game demos but can't figure out where to download the beta I want to download it now don't want to end up downloading it on the April 25th. I'm sure there will be shit loads downloading it on that day anyway and don't want to end up having a really slow download or knowing my luck something else will go wrong!
Back to top Go down
DarKzEnergYz
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 am

I got the epic edition of bulletstorm, so i will definitely have access to the beta in april
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 am

Ninja wrote:
Just got back with my Beta code Very Happy made some HD space deleting some old game demos but can't figure out where to download the beta I want to download it now don't want to end up downloading it on the April 25th. I'm sure there will be shit loads downloading it on that day anyway and don't want to end up having a really slow download or knowing my luck something else will go wrong!

id wait till the night before the beta then just go to your profile on the dash and redeem code that will bring up the download for it i picked up mine last night so im set for it, got my 8 gb cleared for 3gb
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 am

I'll be on the Beta from the 18th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:41 am

Vambo wrote:

nice vambo, youll be in early then, i have to wait till the 25th bounce
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am

Vambo wrote:

Yea your Epic bulletstorm avatar pic gives it away Very Happy

8 days left and you'll be playing hope you will let us all know how it is cheers
Back to top Go down
COGKane
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COGKane

Number of posts : 63
Gamertag : COGKane
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:19 am

i'm in i pre-ordered gears 3 a while ago but i didn't scratch the code of yet i bet there will be loadsssssss playing this beta
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:53 am

Dam I've just had a look at the calender and the 25th is a Monday and way too short notice to book any time off work. I might just have to ring in sick that's a bad day to release the beta for me Sad
Back to top Go down
MXrider13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
MXrider13

Number of posts : 69
GOW cash : 127

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:34 am

I will be in!
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:46 am

Ninja wrote:
Dam I've just had a look at the calender and the 25th is a Monday and way too short notice to book any time off work. I might just have to ring in sick that's a bad day to release the beta for me Sad

that sucks i have to work no more sick days for this month Mad
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:41 pm

I will be in. I still have not made my way to gamestop but plan on it this weekend. Been on gears 2 until then getting ready.
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 am

I'll be kicking ass april 18th
Back to top Go down
COGKane
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COGKane

Number of posts : 63
Gamertag : COGKane
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm

W1Z22 wrote:
I'll be kicking ass april 18th

3 days to go Very Happy

10 days for me Sad
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 am

HAHA Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I might not be able to play it all yet my internet is down and Sky said they will send a new router in 3-5 days but that's not 100% guaranteed to fix the problem Sad

I'm at an internet cafe now I need the internet for lots of things so I won't be on the forums until at least Monday unless the router gets delivered today Sad

Just my luck...
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 am

Ninja wrote:
I might not be able to play it all yet my internet is down and Sky said they will send a new router in 3-5 days but that's not 100% guaranteed to fix the problem Sad

I'm at an internet cafe now I need the internet for lots of things so I won't be on the forums until at least Monday unless the router gets delivered today Sad

Just my luck...

DAMN YOU ROUTER!!
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Ninja wrote:

Just my luck...

That sucks. It sounds like the type of luck I would usually get. One more week for me until I get my hands on the beta.
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:05 am

got a feeling that its gonna be a long week till the 25th
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 am

Jt7ice wrote:

I hear you there.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Jt7ice wrote:
sounds intense but it probably will be a long week
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Man I still didn't get my router it's been a whole week now No I've got time until the 25th but I'm getting anxious people are already online now enjoying the beta and I still aint got internet at home I'll have to bring my xbox into work lol

Getting really pissed off with waiting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's in for the Beta access in April?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next