Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's in for the Beta access in April?

Go down 
+5
COGKane
Vambo
DarKzEnergYz
Jt7ice
ThePublicNME
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:22 am

ninja just breath....in....and out.... and in...and out.... lol
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:31 am

Ninja wrote:
Man I still didn't get my router it's been a whole week now No I've got time until the 25th but I'm getting anxious people are already online now enjoying the beta and I still aint got internet at home I'll have to bring my xbox into work lol

Getting really pissed off with waiting...

I am sure it will get there before the 25th. You will be on kicking ass with everyone else
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 am

whodeycp wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Man I still didn't get my router it's been a whole week now No I've got time until the 25th but I'm getting anxious people are already online now enjoying the beta and I still aint got internet at home I'll have to bring my xbox into work lol

Getting really pissed off with waiting...

I am sure it will get there before the 25th. You will be on kicking ass with everyone else

even if i have to overnight you one of my routers, you will be in to play the beta with us
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:24 am

Ninja wrote:
Dam I've just had a look at the calender and the 25th is a Monday and way too short notice to book any time off work. I might just have to ring in sick that's a bad day to release the beta for me Sad
the 25 is also my birthday which im kinda looking forward too but not really. also to the beta you should like wake up before you go to work and start downloading it and let it download and come home and play?
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 am

11 hours to go UK time for what is suppose to be my chance to get on (and probably millions of others too). I should be getting excited about now and getting some sleep and setting my alarm clock but as most of you know I aint got a basterd router so I'll be getting mad 2moro Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:13 pm

i can't believe its taking them this long to send you your router
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Beta access in April?   Who's in for the Beta access in April? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's in for the Beta access in April?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2