Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IIICreechIII
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 5

Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" Empty
PostSubject: Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"   Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 am

Hello boys and girls, I was playin some Boom Snipes yesterday when I came across a small glitch that is pretty nasty when you use it. It allows you to raise yourself above cover higher than normal to get a shot on some people when they are behind cover, which can be useful for Sniping, Boomshits, boltok and Torque Bow if people are camping behind cover.

The only reason I'm posting this, is because if I found it by accident that means other people will find it out soon as well or have already figured it out, and I want everyone to start using this so EPIC takes a notice to it and finds a way to fix it. In multiplayer games I haven't found myself using it except for the match I first discovered it in, but it's still pretty sweet.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkOSdLXH4U

Hope that's how you put a link in, this is my first post -__-
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

Number of posts : 167
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"   Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 am

Lol, that's awesome!
What camo do you use on your shotgun? It's blue and I think it goes red when you're on locust but I can't remember the name!
And welcome, as it's your first post! Smile
Back to top Go down
IIICreechIII
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"   Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 am

Thanks for the welcome!
and the name of the camo is "Team Metal" it's personally my favorite one.
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"   Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:22 am

Does it go Red when you're on the locust? I might buy it if it does, but only to use on my shotgun because the only camo I like on the Lancer is Liquid Metal as it covers the whole gun.
Back to top Go down
IIICreechIII
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"   Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 am

Yep changes Red on Locust and Blue on COG. I like the solid color that covers the whole gun, wish they had every color honestly :/
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

PostSubject: Re: Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"   Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:05 am

I'm gunna buy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"   Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick" Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrashball Multiplayer "Glitch/Trick"
Page 1 of 1